Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sure they'll have their hand out for something else in a year or two, always bums me to lose to that lot. Reckon tonight may have been the last straw for me. Only so long I can fork out on premium memberships, put on a brave face and renew my optimism every year just to watch other teams bottom out and rise again while we struggle to tread water. Not to mention how many hats and beanies I've tossed in the bin on the way out of the G lol. The fun has been well and truly sucked out. Listening to Hate on full volume on the way home was somewhat therapeutic though :D

Ripped this one from the depths of my collection just now:

Really love that Morbid Angel covering Slayer sound present through the whole album.

Follow up releases have sadly been pretty disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After Thomas Gurrath from Debauchery/Blood God tried to stop Cruachan from using word Blood God as title and on merchandise in Germany I stumpled across some of his music:

Even as a "satanic-blasphemic-church-tomb-script-dark-books-made-of-human-flesh-and-sacrifice-innocent-babies"-freak I have to cry out to God for help. This is a seriously bad AC/DC rip off.

This bloke also feature in a few Germany TV shows after being dumped as a teacher because of his involvement with his bands. Comes across so plain dumb I want to cave my head in...

PS And most annoying is (same as all this Wacken stuff on TV) that people at work or other people not into metal ask me about things like this.

After Thomas Gurrath from Debauchery/Blood God tried to stop Cruachan from using word Blood God as title and on merchandise in Germany I stumpled across some of his music:

Even as a "satanic-blasphemic-church-tomb-script-dark-books-made-of-human-flesh-and-sacrifice-innocent-babies"-freak I have to cry out to God for help. This is a seriously bad AC/DC rip off.

This bloke also feature in a few Germany TV shows after being dumped as a teacher because of his involvement with his bands. Comes across so plain dumb I want to cave my head in...

PS And most annoying is (same as all this Wacken stuff on TV) that people at work or other people not into metal ask me about things like this.

Yeah I read the articles on the ultimatum he was given between his job and his music and had some sympathy..... But then his music my god, cringeworthy. Almost on par with Chris Holmes' " Shitting Bricks" release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Absolutely smashing King Diamond's "Abigail" and "Fatal Portrait". Still as fresh and relevant today as they were 30 years ago....no-one home and I am taking full advantage.

Absolutely smashing King Diamond's "Abigail" and "Fatal Portrait". Still as fresh and relevant today as they were 30 years ago....no-one home and I am taking full advantage.

Classic albums.

I see George Kollias is practically knocking out his own Nile albums these days - recording all instruments & vocals. He doesn't need the rest of the band at all these days. His new album sounds identical to the Nile I remember, maybe a little less Egyptian mythology themed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back