Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been listening to recent Morgoth tonight (a band I don't know a heap about...) and sounds pretty good. Anyone here a fan?

I dabble. Like some of their early stuff. Got their newest but grabbed it the same time I grabbed new Melechesh which I gave a thorough workout so I have kind of forgotten about it.

Not strictly metal but close enough, picked up the new (I think debut?) Art of Anarchy album this week. Features Scott Weiland and some other bits and bobs like blokes from GnR and Disturbed. It's not bad but was reading that Weiland has already left the band or something, so another thing not to bother with without Weiland.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, tonight Stargazer, Undergang and Terrorizer LA. Late show so barbeque and beer first.
Well, ok, they found the concept of degenerate art so seducing they didn't allow same patches at the show. Like Arghoslent. When not so annoying it would actually be pretty funny since there is a Arghoslent/Stargazer Split release...

Well, ok, they found the concept of degenerate art so seducing they didn't allow same patches at the show. Like Arghoslent. When not so annoying it would actually be pretty funny since there is a Arghoslent/Stargazer Split release...

That's ridiculous. Has to be the promoter right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back