Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting at airport. IPod died last night (of all the times to pack it in!!).....let's hope there's some decent flicks on offer for the flight.

Where are you heading? I hate when my iPhone battery dies while I am out. Happens all to often for me, not so much my iPod though.

Singapore it is.

Watched Mad Max Fury Road with which I had no connection. Just another action flick nothing to do with the Mad Max I first scammed my way into (underage) at the magnificent new Doncaster twin-cinemas!

Last edited:
Singapore it is.

Watched Mad Max Fury Road with which I had no connection. Just another action flick nothing to do with the Mad Max I first scammed my way into (underage) at the magnificent new Doncaster twin-cinemas!

Yeah though it is easy to waste two hours watching.

Enjoy Bar Brix.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are probably still much more likely to die driving your car to the concert then of someone nuking the gig...

I will go, because I do consider it a 40th birthday present from my late mother. :p

But humanity needs to grow up though, enough with the violence already.

Playlist has been topical the last few days,

Der Sturmer - A banner greater than death
Deathshead - feast of the jackals
Branikald - triumph des willens
Tenebrous - arias towards the black sun
Gontyna Kry - Welowie
...... Metal church - metal church :D
soulfly - archangel

For the first time in my life bought some decent headphones for tunes and not gaming. Sony h.ear or something. Sound brutal. Going on my first ever overseas trip at xmas (to New York. Hopefully Times Square doesn't get blown up NYE) and absolutely dreading sitting in a plane that long. I think I'll run out of things to talk to the missus about and it looks like United will be showing Pixels so there is a couple hours wasted, so hopefully a heap of tunes with some comfy headphones will make the rest go smoother.

Playlist has been topical the last few days,

Der Sturmer - A banner greater than death
Deathshead - feast of the jackals
Branikald - triumph des willens
Tenebrous - arias towards the black sun
Gontyna Kry - Welowie
...... Metal church - metal church :D
soulfly - archangel

For the first time in my life bought some decent headphones for tunes and not gaming. Sony h.ear or something. Sound brutal. Going on my first ever overseas trip at xmas (to New York. Hopefully Times Square doesn't get blown up NYE) and absolutely dreading sitting in a plane that long. I think I'll run out of things to talk to the missus about and it looks like United will be showing Pixels so there is a couple hours wasted, so hopefully a heap of tunes with some comfy headphones will make the rest go smoother.

Sony are certainly my headphone of choice. Have been for a long time.

Nile's set list for those who are interested. Once again, the order may be a little confused in the middle, but I don't think I've missed anything.

1. Sacrifice unto Sebek.
2. Defile the Gates of Ishtar.
3. Kafir.
4. Hittite Dung Incantation.
5. Call to Destruction.
6. In the name of Amun.
7. The Blessed Dead.
8. Ithyphallic.
9. The Howling of the Jinn.
10. The Inevitable Degradation of Flesh.
11. Evil to Cast out Evil.
12. Lashed to the Slave Stick.
13. Sarcophagus.
14. Black Seeds of Vengeance.

It was a typical Nile gig, no need for any gimmicks or spectacles, just brilliant musicians executing quality material flawlessly. The fifth time I've seen them, so they're doing something right.

With the Dead's self titled release has had me drooling all week.

Nephthys is already the most played track of all time in my iTunes library.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back