Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never dealt with them but good mates with the band (broot death isn't my thing). If there is anything you want me to ask or pass on then shoot.

Thanks mate, will keep them in mind. I've messaged them on Facebook about it, so hopefully something gets sorted out soon.

I keep hearing about this, and that it's very good. Apparently pretty hard to get a copy of though, all the downloadable versions are s**t I hear, unfortunately.

Yeah i had to download it. Was it something to do with the subtitles that you heard was s**t? There were a few comments on the torrents i found that had apparently used Google translate for them but i thought they were fine to be honest.

Got these 3 shirts in the mail yesterday. :thumbsu:

6540caladanbroodechoesofbattletshirtm1320130627.jpg

imper_mead_L.jpg

Art304291.jpg

Reckon if I saw that one from the back somewhere I'd think you were taking the piss :D

Haha, i honestly never seen it there when i was buying it online, probably would've thought twice though if i had. :D

Finsterforst have a new album out early next year. :D

Yeah, really looking forward to it. Bit of a Moonsorrow worship, but not a bad thing. ;)

Yeah i had to download it. Was it something to do with the subtitles that you heard was s**t? There were a few comments on the torrents i found that had apparently used Google translate for them but i thought they were fine to be honest.
Cheers, I might just wait for a DVD release so I don't have to watch it at my pc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Occasional poster around these parts....

Can someone please tell me why I haven't listened to Agalloch before 19th November, 2014? Right now I haven't gone beyond The Mantle but plan to delve into their discography over the next week or so.

I'm probably preaching to the converted here, but it's incredible.

Can someone please tell me why I haven't listened to Agalloch before 19th November, 2014? Right now I haven't gone beyond The Mantle but plan to delve into their discography over the next week or so.

Get their latest album The Serpent And the Spear, it's one of the albums of the year for me.

I've ordered new albums by Hideous Divinity (Italian Death Metal) and Decaying (Finnish Death Metal) and the latest album by Hooded Menace. Glad I don't have many bills, so I can order stuff. :p

Better late than never! Solid band who probably reached their peak a few albums back.

Better late than never! Solid band who probably reached their peak a few albums back.

Been listening to them at work on Youtube, will likely have to purchase pretty soon.

One of the similar albums Youtube threw up down the side was Be'Lakor - Stone's Reach. I had a listen this afternoon and was suitably blown away by that too. I do recall seeing something about them on these pages a while back but didn't listen at the time, hence denying myself another fantastic album.

Been listening to them at work on Youtube, will likely have to purchase pretty soon.

One of the similar albums Youtube threw up down the side was Be'Lakor - Stone's Reach. I had a listen this afternoon and was suitably blown away by that too. I do recall seeing something about them on these pages a while back but didn't listen at the time, hence denying myself another fantastic album.

Be'Lakor have three albums out. Personally I like Stones Reach the best (think thats the middle one). Not sure the last time they played locally to be honest as they are a Melbourne band.

They're great. The Mantle is probably their best album IMO. Pale folklore and Marrow of the Spirit are really good too and Ashes Against the Grain has it's moments, "Fire Above, Ice Below" is an incredible song. They have a little known EP called The White which i really nice, just an instrumental, but it;s great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back