Injury BigFooty GIANTS injury report 2014 - Patton ACL (will undergo traditional knee reconstruction)

Remove this Banner Ad

Very Glad to hear Davis is out of hospital.
Seems like a good bloke , hope to see him back in a GWS jumper as soon as we can .
Great effort by the GWS boys on the weekend as well.

Phil Davis - Kidney - Indefinite
Will Hoskin Elliott - Leg - Test
Josh Hunt - Knee - Test
Tim Mohr - Knee 2-4 weeks
Shane Mumford - Knee 1-2 weeks
Rhys Palmer - Hamstring 1-2 weeks
Sam Schulz - Shoulder - 3 weeks
Dylan Shiel - Quad - Test
Lachie Whitfield - Foot - Test
Updated: Tuesday, April 15
http://www.afl.com.au/news/injury-news/injury-list

Last edited:
I see my boy WHE is listed as test but surely if there serious damage then it would have been scanned and revealed yesterday/today?

Just hope this guy can catch a break!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So as a poster has already mentioned that "on the couch" last night were suggesting Jeremy Cameron was in hospital on the Gold Coast and may need an operation keeping him out for at least a month.

Now firstly this would be disastrous with our run of injuries so far this year, but secondly if this is true it is very unlike the club to have not tweeted, facebooked, websited anything about it

Is this a cover up of a bullshit story ?

According to facebook and Twitter he's expected to play

Noodle, Mummy was "expected" to miss 1-2, and Whitfield was "expected" to miss 1. See where I am going with this ;(

Hooooooowever as a Freo man I would love to see a full strength fresh team for the West Coast game. Giants strengths are their weaknesses at the moment. Eagles lose to Freo and the Giants are a chance !!!

Noodle, Mummy was "expected" to miss 1-2, and Whitfield was "expected" to miss 1. See where I am going with this ;(

Hooooooowever as a Freo man I would love to see a full strength fresh team for the West Coast game. Giants strengths are their weaknesses at the moment. Eagles lose to Freo and the Giants are a chance !!!

Well, from Jezza's own tweet stream....

@Jezzacameron: Hearing will be ok. Volume will slowly return. On a sad note I'll be able to hear @JacobTownsend31 talk pump again. See you in Canberra

So I'm hopeful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back