Leagues BigFooty League Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BF SC Div.17 ranked 7161

To be fair I'm pretty sure we already have at least two players that have given up already

Anyway, that's what I get for not putting in a pre season last year! Plenty of motivation to get into one of the top dogs leagues

GOAUS! has been virtually unsighted since losing his s**t Sunday night after Freo/WCE scaling. Wonder if the poor kid can cope, especially with his namesake unable to even get stuff out of his locker, tough week. We still :hearts: you GOAUS!

GOAUS! has been virtually unsighted since losing his s**t Sunday night after Freo/WCE scaling. Wonder if the poor kid can cope, especially with his namesake unable to even get stuff out of his locker, tough week. We still :hearts: you GOAUS!

I'll be back for Rd 4 after my worst round in years. Mitchy might take a bit longer on the sidelines.

I'll be back for Rd 4 after my worst round in years. Mitchy might take a bit longer on the sidelines.
After your Round 1 & 2, you ain't got s**t to complain about boy. Try Round 3 x 3 and you'll know how I'm feeling.

After your Round 1 & 2, you ain't got s**t to complain about boy. Try Round 3 x 3 and you'll know how I'm feeling.

My Rd 1 was still fairly bad, 28k ranking and all...

You're not at tox level though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back