Competitions Bigfooty Lions SC Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Im in....team name last year was Fitzroy...still is...Cannot remember the details. Nevertheless count me in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day guys,
I would be interested in joining up in one of the BF Brisbane Lions SC leagues.
I finished 33rd overall in 2014 and was lucky enough to be the top scoring Brisbane Lions supporter :)
Can provide screenshots etc if needed. Let me know if there are still spots available. Cheers and good luck for the SC season!

G'day guys,
I would be interested in joining up in one of the BF Brisbane Lions SC leagues.
I finished 33rd overall in 2014 and was lucky enough to be the top scoring Brisbane Lions supporter :)
Can provide screenshots etc if needed. Let me know if there are still spots available. Cheers and good luck for the SC season!

Yep:

Anyone still interested in joining Div 2, the code is 235787.

Once you're in can you please post your team name here. There's currently five spots left.

Hi guys,

I am in - Team Name: Massive Scoregasm (new name for 2015)

I finished about 3000 last year...

After week 2, I was ranked #2 overall...... but then fell away... :(:(:(

Yeah, we've sent out invites and filled that up a week or so ago.
Gonna seem entitled to ask this but is there anyone who would relinquish their div 1 spot if that is the league representing this board in the bigfooty SuperCoach club championships? In the last 3 seasons (2012-14)in the overall score rankings of Bigfooty Lions Div 1 I have finished 1st 5th and 2nd. In 2011 though I was not in Lions Div 1 I was the second highest ranked Lions poster on this site. Fairly consistent output that would suggest I could be a decent contributor in 2015.

Gonna seem entitled to ask this but is there anyone who would relinquish their div 1 spot if that is the league representing this board in the bigfooty SuperCoach club championships? In the last 3 seasons (2012-14)in the overall score rankings of Bigfooty Lions Div 1 I have finished 1st 5th and 2nd. In 2011 though I was not in Lions Div 1 I was the second highest ranked Lions poster on this site. Fairly consistent output that would suggest I could be a decent contributor in 2015.

mate, you & me sounds perfect - I am not that good.

dlanod - IMO now we have 2 full leagues, I don't think anyone would argue if you reassessed both leagues to got the best div 1 you can.

dlanod - IMO now we have 2 full leagues, I don't think anyone would argue if you reassessed both leagues to got the best div 1 you can.

If you and BORK want to sort it out, you can drop out of Div 1 and switch to Div 2 and I'll PM him the code for Div 1. Just let me know when you've switched.

Thanks. Am not in Div 2 at this stage but if dlanod wants to PM them to both of us that would be great.

If you and BORK want to sort it out, you can drop out of Div 1 and switch to Div 2 and I'll PM him the code for Div 1. Just let me know when you've switched.

sounds good to me :thumbsu: Already joined div 2. I always played my best footy in the b grade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back