Competition BigFooty Logo Upgrade Competition - $350 first prize

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys. Just thought I'd put in my 2c. I'm normally just a casual reader of big footy. (Mainly just this board)

For whatever reason I've always liked the logo but just thought it needed a little "neatening up" so here's my attempt at just doing that.

Hopefully this gives you guys another angle when deciding the new logo.

Cheers!

View attachment 75916
Pretty much all it needed as well.

Top job.

Hey guys. Just thought I'd put in my 2c. I'm normally just a casual reader of big footy. (Mainly just this board)

For whatever reason I've always liked the logo but just thought it needed a little "neatening up" so here's my attempt at just doing that.

Cheers!

View attachment 75916

I can't see any differences, am I 'tarted?

Ehhhh worth a shot considering I know a bit about Photoshop (wouldn't call myself a graphic designer though)

Tri-color minimalist.

9NDajU9.jpg

MbI8kLL.jpg

af7dx9j.jpg

Last edited:
A
Just to try something totally different to the variations on minimalism that we've got going on at the moment

nm7Z3Hp.png

eqpkUda.png
I'm waiting to see Superman punch his way through the screen underneath the text :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to try something totally different to the variations on minimalism that we've got going on at the moment

nm7Z3Hp.png
I like this one - definitely up there.

Cheers!

View attachment 75916
Love it.

Chief Why not chose your favourite 4/5 and rotate them through over a period of time to see which ones age the best?

I dunno, I'll shut up.
I just had that thought today - and have a "like/dislike" button beside them to gather votes.

Chief Why not chose your favourite 4/5 and rotate them through over a period of time to see which ones age the best?

I dunno, I'll shut up.

Some of the smart cookies have shown what a logo looks like on a normal BF background. Some are very good.

Chief has his hands full, not an easy decision here, a few genuinely awesome entries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back