Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 2 - Teams Drawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha South Park is the reason I'm keen to get the battling done tonight. I'm about half way through it but can't play it tonight, where as Monday and Tuesday after work I'll be able to. Such a good game.

God damn after that crit on Roserade I was convinced Id lost. Cliffhanger
I had it if Electrode didn't have Focus Sash. When I saw that little bit of health hang on I knew it was over :(

Beautiful techician Roserade got me off to a wicked start in that one and from there I felt pretty in control.

Good game. I'm still a bit of a wreck from how intense the first one was.

I'll post the codes in a sec.

Beautiful techician Roserade got me off to a wicked start in that one and from there I felt pretty in control.

Good game. I'm still a bit of a wreck from how intense the first one was.

I'll post the codes in a sec.
Salamence and Gliscor both OHKO'd, I knew it was over. Just tried to get through it as quick as possible after that.
I was very surprised at Roserade being strong enough to take out Salamence in 1 hit. Surprised and sad.

Hidden power ice on a technician user is the equivalent of ice beam. It was scarfed and ready to kill.

The sash on electrode was put on him for exactly the reason it ended up being used. In case Salamence got dragon dancing, I had no other way to stop it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All those painful, painful hours breeding hidden power IVs finally came in handy.
The amount of times that I got the right stats but the wrong ability was infuriating.

Game two Flowers 6-3?

good game mate, you deserved them wins.
i played like garbage on showdown

So after a few disconnects against Wowsk we managed to get a agme that was going well, it was 3-3 and very close, but then disconnect, so we went to showdown, tired of having these matches drop out.

After a super tense game because that Gengar is a massive threat and we both have normal types to absorb the Shadow ball, a lot of switching occured.
In the end it was a super tight point where my ditto transformed on his Lucario with only the Lucario and a Gengar left, Lucario didn't know any moves to damage Gengar, but i predicted the switch to Gengar because of that and managed to double out into Barbaracle, set up the shell smash and take the game.

FlowersByIrene def Wowsk 6-4
Watch
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-96567237

Second game was a bit further in my favor
The mind games were strong throughout the matches but what the pivotal turning point was, was when I switched my Zangoose into a Gengar Shadowball and then stayed in besides the fact Gengar can OHKO me with Sludge Bomb, i clicked Knock Off, forgetting this fact, and im not sure if Wowsk's gengar was Specs or something, but it swtiched out, allowing me to Knock Off on Licklickly and then finish it off with a Close COmbat meaning the biggest check to my Ditto ShadowBalling everything as a Gengar was gone. Gengar came out and polished off my Zangoose allowing the Ditto to imposter on in. A huge point was when the Shadow Ball that hit the incoming Hippowdon for 45% also got a special defense drop meaning i could take it out with a shadow ball from there, massive point in the game. From there Beheeyem cleaned up Lucairo taking the Close OCmbat like the champion he is and Ditto then came in when Gengar took out Beheeyem, and there was nothing else possible but a Dittogar Shadow Ball sealing the win.

FlowersByIrene def Wowsk 6-3
Watch
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-96569462

Last edited:
Grand Final

FlowersByIrene [2] vs. THE411 [3]

The grand final is best of five and must be completed before midnight Friday.

If you have connection issues, please wait 'til the final day to resort to Showdown.

So, FlowersByIrene, how do you want to do this?

Shall we start early in the week so the loser of the first battle or two has time to regroup if they need?

Or do you want to leave it late and do all 5 close together?

So, FlowersByIrene, how do you want to do this?

Shall we start early in the week so the loser of the first battle or two has time to regroup if they need?

Or do you want to leave it late and do all 5 close together?
I'm still getting my research/team building done at the moment, will hopefully be finished by tommorrow arvo
Are you free between like 4 and 5 tomorrow? Could get two done then, the go from there at later dates?

I'm still getting my research/team building done at the moment, will hopefully be finished by tommorrow arvo
Are you free between like 4 and 5 tomorrow? Could get two done then, the go from there at later dates?

I'm just trying to get something rebred, but that should be done tonight so i'll be good for tomorrow.
I wont be home from work until 5 - 5:30 though. Any time after that I'll be fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back