Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament - Draw Released!

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrivaled Mach 2-6 vs THE411. Good game, was wondering when you would figure out how to break the cycle.

Haha. I knew how to break the cycle but was nervous about Draco missing then copping an ice beam. So I just played around with a couple of things to see if there was another way. Probably the best use of trick I've ever done though. I actually used it when rotom was frozen and you switched to garchomp. If I defrosted then I would have cried.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My predictions are pretty good so far:

Going to make some completely baseless predictions. Only one person's submitted their team and I haven't battled anyone, so it's just a bit of fun to see how close my 'vibe' was to actual form, haha.

Feel free to do the same. Will be interesting to see who gets closest.

Pool A winner: The Speaker
Pool A runner up: Unrivaled Mach

Pool B winner: Jcpdragonx
Pool B runner up: Bengwatkins

Pool C winner: FlowersByIrene
Pool C runner up: TheFreshBanana

Pool D winner: THE411
Pool D runner up: Igloo

Quarter A: The Speaker vs. Igloo
Winner - The Speaker

Quarter B: Jcpdragonx vs. TheFreshBanana
Winner - Jcpdragonx

Quarter C: FlowersByIrene vs. Bengwatkins
Winner - FlowersByIrene

Quarter D: THE411 vs. Unrivaled Mach
Winner - THE411

Semi A: The Speaker vs. FlowersByIrene
Winner - FlowersByIrene

Semi B: Jcpdragonx vs. THE411
Winner - Jcpdragonx

Grand Final: FlowersByIrene vs. Jcpdragonx
Winner - Jcpdragonx
Bolded the correct ones. :cool:

So do we do these battles consecutive until someone has won 2 games. Or do one, report the result, take some time to rethink strategy then go again?

So do we do these battles consecutive until someone has won 2 games. Or do one, report the result, take some time to rethink strategy then go again?
Completely up to you; as long as the two/three battles are done I don't mind if they're straight after each other or spaced apart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back