Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament - Draw Released!

Remove this Banner Ad

* well done to the Speaker, its annoying how it all came down to one turn andI did the stupid move, I guess it comes from experience.

He used Outrage against Chansey which I protected
I should have Switched into Gardevoir then but for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to go for soft boiled and the Outrage got me
Chansey went down and although I took his Garchomp out next turn I didnt have anythign which could take down his last two, If Chansey had of survived I probably could have done it.

Dammn

Air Slash flinching five times in a row in game 2
Making the error in Game 3

I should have been better

I bloody hate when I'm watching someone's battle and I press A out of habit and it makes the battle stop. 40 odd turns and I cant remember which turn I was up to. Guess I'll never see the end of that battle.

Down to me and Jcpdragonx to make up the other half of the final. I'm ready whenever if you can do it tonight.

I bloody hate when I'm watching someone's battle and I press A out of habit and it makes the battle stop. 40 odd turns and I cant remember which turn I was up to. Guess I'll never see the end of that battle.

Down to me and Jcpdragonx to make up the other half of the final. I'm ready whenever if you can do it tonight.

In about 1-3 hours okay? I'll post here.

GW2W-WWWW-WWWW-XSD2

Sorry for the crits and Salamence vs Hydreigon miss, that could have been a lot better of a game. I managed to land focus blast which is also luck ;). Vaporeon would have been a pain to get rid of otherwise. Up to you when you want to play the next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GW2W-WWWW-WWWW-XSD2

Sorry for the crits and Salamence vs Hydreigon miss, that could have been a lot better of a game. I managed to land focus blast which is also luck ;). Vaporeon would have been a pain to get rid of otherwise. Up to you when you want to play the next.

My DS nearly went out the window when that meteor missed. Out of your Pokemon I'd picked Hydreigon as the easiest to get rid of but it just destroyed me in the end.
The Shadow Ball on Aegislash took me way off guard too, I thought it had no choice but to run from Gliscor once it was burned. Good game.

I'm happy to just go again straight away if you are?

Yeah I was just about to say, mixed Aegislash is an abolute beast.

My Tyranitar/Gliscor walling combo has barely even been scratched all tournament, but that thing can take them both straight away.

Now that ghost is no longer ineffective against steel its just so tough to stop. A normal or dark type will just get chopped up by Sacred Sword too.

Good game man, just had no answers.

Score flatters me really, first game could have gone either way (Vaporeon/Tyranitar could have walled my entire team) and the second game went for 20 minutes, easily the most difficult person so far I have faced, got a few predictions right which could have backfired.

Looking at The Speaker's team, I am going to need a bring out the 9. Prepare for it ;)

Also THE411 did you want me to check your SV?

Score flatters me really, first game could have gone either way (Vaporeon/Tyranitar could have walled my entire team) and the second game went for 20 minutes, easily the most difficult person so far I have faced, got a few predictions right which could have backfired.

Looking at The Speaker's team, I am going to need a bring out the 9. Prepare for it ;)

Also THE411 did you want me to check your SV?

The first battle was frustrating because Ttar (my new fave Pokemon. Assault vest on this thing is outrageous. It survived a critical hit focus blast) and Mence got taken pretty unluckily and they were pretty important to my game plan.

The second was even more frustrating because I was just behind the whole time. I really couldn't get any sort of momentum. Your predictions were so spot on and even when I made a decent switch in I still wasn't really getting anywhere. Definitely going to have nightmares about Aegislash tonight.

Good game. I'm keen to battle again sometime soon outside of tournament land. Same with other people like the Speaker and Flowers

And yeah I'll get you to check my shiny value if that's cool. Just can't do it tonight. Girlfriend has had enough of me playing Pokemon for the day :(

Dead Rubbers Not Yet Completed
These matches can be completed any time up until the end of the tournament (Saturday 23rd November). Not completing these matches will put you at a disadvantage in the next tournament, as I plan on creating a seeding system based off of your results in this tournament. Not finishing these will result in you being credited for less matches, and thus given a much lower chance of earning a respectable seeding. If you've completed these and I've missed them let me know.

Pool B
Bengwatkins vs. Mister Carlton

Pool C
Gentlemen vs. zimma
MIZRKO vs. zimma

Round 3 Matchups For Pools A and B
When the tournament is done, I'm going to make a massive ladder based on points (four given for each win) and percentages. This ladder will be recorded, and seedings given from 1 to 22. A higher seeding means you have a better chance of coming up against more lowly-ranked players in the next tournament, thus giving you a much better chance to progress!

However, since pools A and B had only five people in their pools, they have completed one less battle than those in pools C and D. This puts them at a disadvantage as they haven't had the chance to earn as many points as the other pools. Thus, they must complete one more battle. This can be done at any point from now until the end of the tournament (Saturday 23rd November). These are the (randomly generated) matchups:

giffler vs. The Speaker
Quivorir vs. Jcpdragonx
beta_condition vs. Bengwatkins
Unrivaled Mach vs. Some Idiot
NathanMJ_WB54 vs. Mister Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back