Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament - Draw Released!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dead Rubbers Not Yet Completed
These matches can be completed any time up until the end of the tournament (Saturday 23rd November). Not completing these matches will put you at a disadvantage in the next tournament, as I plan on creating a seeding system based off of your results in this tournament. Not finishing these will result in you being credited for less matches, and thus given a much lower chance of earning a respectable seeding. If you've completed these and I've missed them let me know.

Pool B
Bengwatkins vs. Mister Carlton

Pool C
Gentlemen vs. zimma
MIZRKO vs. zimma

Round 3 Matchups For Pools A and B
When the tournament is done, I'm going to make a massive ladder based on points (four given for each win) and percentages. This ladder will be recorded, and seedings given from 1 to 22. A higher seeding means you have a better chance of coming up against more lowly-ranked players in the next tournament, thus giving you a much better chance to progress!

However, since pools A and B had only five people in their pools, they have completed one less battle than those in pools C and D. This puts them at a disadvantage as they haven't had the chance to earn as many points as the other pools. Thus, they must complete one more battle. This can be done at any point from now until the end of the tournament (Saturday 23rd November). These are the (randomly generated) matchups:

Quivorir vs. Jcpdragonx
beta_condition vs. Bengwatkins
Unrivaled Mach vs. Some Idiot
NathanMJ_WB54 vs. Mister Carlton

THE411, I need my ferrothorn before I can start the final!

Haha don't worry I haven't forgotten. I tried to trade it back to you that day but the trade request timed out. I'll trade you it back after work. Thanks for that though, got a shiny ferroseed from it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back