Teams Bigfooty SC Forum League (SC FINALS competition) join here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2006
Somewhere in time
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Socceroos, Adelaide United, Barca
So how do trades etc work for teams knocked out, top 4 sides winning and getting a week off etc?
You get to reselect your entire team each week from the players available.
eg if Port and Essendon get knocked out and Hawks & Sydney win then next week you will select your team of 11 players from only Richmond, NM, Geelong & Freo players.

You get to reselect your entire team each week from the players available.
eg if Port and Essendon get knocked out and Hawks & Sydney win then next week you will select your team of 11 players from only Richmond, NM, Geelong & Freo players.
Ah, I see. So we're not trying to "build value" at all, just select the guys who will score the best for that week. Gotcha, cheers.

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
30 teams in our league already! :thumbsu:

Where the * are the rest of the regular posters??? Come on guys, join up! Last chance for SC glory in 2014

Where the **** are the rest of the regular posters??? Come on guys, join up! Last chance for SC glory in 2014
Strange. Got until Friday 7.45pm to join. Always a few who are going to wait until the last minute.

Where the **** are the rest of the regular posters??? Come on guys, join up! Last chance for SC glory in 2014

Who.... me? Gave football and SC a wide berth for a while. Collingwood were actually performing better than my SC side. :oops:

Stumbled into here without really knowing about this, so may as well give it a go.

Team name: Half Witts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back