BigFooty Song Contest, Host: Loonerty, Theme: TV themes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to vote tomorrow after work. Sorry I got wrapped up in the draft.

I've been backstage at a Vines gig before and it's easy to underestimate just how bad his aspergers is. He's certainly a handful. I'm amazed that he's able to front a band, even when he does have melt downs like that, because at times he can be barely functioning offstage

Wouldn't have polled well with most of the 70's/80's types around here, but Corey Taylor knows a thing or two about commanding a crowd. They always drag the preparation out, but the actual "jump the * up" moment from 6:50 always gets the blood pumping, especially when you're a part of it.

No rush guys, it would be a bit out of place for me to complain about slow botes.

Which reminds me, still waiting on you edgie.

Wasn't pushing, just curious.

As host you should vote first.

I'll bote tomorrow, have been a bit caught up with the excitement of St Kilda winning the draft tonight.

Plugger35 (or anyone else for that matter), did you get to attend a Nirvana gig? Watching that live version of smells like teen spirit makes me wish Kurt was still around and touring with Nirvana.

Nah I never saw Nirvana live, they only had one tour of Australia and like a lot of bands didn't come to Perth.

Nevermind had only just come out before they toured here so they weren't that well known at the time, they only became really huge after the tour here.

Loved watching these guys live

Timmy Rogers. One of the great Auusie frontmen.

The version of this song everybody knows is actually live.

Watch him cut loose here.

Mexico was the Holden and valiant factories in the southern suburbs of Adelaide. Song originally written for fraternity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I boted!!

I'm pretty luck that I've been to so many live gigs that I literally don't have a bucket list of bands left to see (that are still alive).
One guy that absolutely blew me away live was Ryan Adams. He doesn't really get played enough (probably because he's a huge junkie), but his voice is just amazing live. He's one of those guys that sounds so much better in real life than recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back