BigFooty Song Contest, Host: Loonerty, Theme: TV themes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the world argue, argue with itself, who's gonna teach me peace and happiness.

Still applies today.

INXS were better than the catchy pop of the 80s, they were catchy pop with a message for us 80s kids, creating an army of INXS disciples.

And it worked I still bang on about INXS to this day.

Guys there's a whole music thread (and board). The spamming makes it much harder to find the relevant stuff.

Yeah sorry I got a bit carried away last night :drunk::$

Blame the host for not putting up the nominations quicker though, when there is a lull in proceedings here spammers gonna spam.

Jazny Morganashlee I don't know if it's allowed but I have 2 that I doubt would have been used.

They won't win, but at least you're involved. PM me if you want.
No thanks, HBG. I will just sit it out. I don't like being forced to pick from a tiny list of songs that are all pretty terrible.

No thanks, HBG. I will just sit it out. I don't like being forced to pick from a tiny list of songs that are all pretty terrible.

How is that any different from any other round?

tumblr_m2qjbjeUl11qe2c25.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#songcontestnominations

She aint got no legs

Don't come around here no more

I Can't Give You What I Haven't Got

Ain't No Love (Ain't No Use)

#songcontestnominations

I can't go for that (no can do)

Ain't no fun (waiting round to be a millionaire)

Don't ask me no questions

Ain't No Mountain High Enough

all.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't realise that things like 'don't stop' would count. Obviously I don't understand double negatives properly, I thought it had to be thinks like "ain't no"

I didn't at first but it was well argued by the nominee so I allowed it, other entrants could have done the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back