BigFooty Song Contest, Host: Loonerty, Theme: TV themes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate to be a nerd, but according to an online dictionary the "two negatives combine to form an affirmative". On that basis I'll only be voting for true double negatives.

I've got no problem with that, that's entirely your prerogative.

In light of the relaxing on the interpretation of the double negative rules, I'll allow any changes since I've received no votes yet, although it will be obvious who voted for what as songs get cut and replaced.

Soon as votes start coming in, no dice.

This should've just been called the Ain't songs round.

Ok I'll vacate the premises whilst plug spams the thread.

AintNobodyGotTimeforDay.jpg

I really can't think of many other songs that haven't already be nominated tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another great Ain't song but I don't think it counts as a double negative.

A bit surprised no one nominated this when you consider all the Cake talk earlier in the competition...

The only two Cake albums I own and really know well are Fashion Nugget and Prolonging the Magic, both great albums.

So how did everyone else host?

I've got an Excel document typed up at the moment to do all the work for me, was a pain setting it up but. Been a while since I've done office type work.

So how did everyone else host?

I've got an Excel document typed up at the moment to do all the work for me, was a pain setting it up but. Been a while since I've done office type work.

I don't have excel on my laptop so I had to write all the songs, botes and billies out by hand on a sheet of paper, was a pain in the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back