BigFooty Song Contest, Host: Loonerty, Theme: TV themes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 4 botes and 1 billy is Illinois Nazi with Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - 22nd Place
Genuinely surprised by this. I didn't expect it to win, but thought it would get a few more than that. Maybe people here actually believed Lennon when he said it wasn't about LSD. Yeah, right.

Genuinely surprised by this. I didn't expect it to win, but thought it would get a few more than that. Maybe people here actually believed Lennon when he said it wasn't about LSD. Yeah, right.
Its actually not a great song, the Beatles just dont appeal much these days.

Got nothing off me because it's far from their best song. Not a fan of Sgt. Pepper's tbh, only A Day in the Life holds up well today.

ATTENTION Songsters.

A songster wishes to submit a write up on why they chose their song, if anyone would also like to, they are more than welcome, as its a smashing idea.
I chose my song because it's my favourite song by my favourite American solo artist.

Not much to it really.

Now RU_ is having a nap and I know why!
He got knocked back by IGA chick and I know why, Yeh heh.

Cause he was high, cause he was high ,cause he was high.

For me, it wasn't the best beatles song in the list

Really enjoying the variety and even the aura to the 10 songs already nominated.

There's some quality, perhaps many top five chances yet to be picked.

Clear billy already.

#songcontestresults
in 7th place is roo2macca with Interstate Love Song with 18 botes.
In 6th place is Hard Ball Get with Feel Good Hit of the Summer with 21 botes and 2 billies
In 5th place is MEB_ with She was for 21 botes and 0 billies.
In 4th place is Jazny with White Rabbit which had 24 botes
in 3rd place is NorthernLights with Comedown which had 27 botes and 1 billy!
Whoever billied Comedown cost me second place (real 1st place)!! :mad:

5 votes an billies last round. Pretty happy for a song 75% of people wouldn't have listen to. Thanks to anyone who did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12 noms so far. I will tag a few in the morning to see if noms can be up earlier than tomorrow around 9 oclock sa great time

Distinct lack of 90's flavor.

12 noms so far. I will tag a few in the morning to see if noms can be up earlier than tomorrow around 9 oclock sa great time

Distinct lack of 90's flavor.
Its a Sunday though, people doing other stuff especially this time of year. You'll probably get alot more tomorrow.

In case anyone missed it. Theme is american solo artists. Can Starburns_ please change thread title?

Nominations close in 23 hours. Songsters are welcome to add a write up on why they chose their song (suggested by multiple winner)

We have a new player. With a fine taste in music I might add.

So everyone, will you please

giphy.gif

Gigantor to the game. !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back