BigFooty Star Stable

Jul 6, 2010
In the room beside you.
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
East Side Hawks
Star Stable is back, I've created a private league for anyone who wants to enter.
I'll PM the league code to who ever wants it.

If you don't know what Star Stable is, it's the same as Dreamteam/Supercoach where you select a jockey and a stable of horses for the Spring season.

www.starstable.com.au

thedaz47

All Australian
Mar 12, 2008
Rockhampton
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Man City, Wolves, Detroit Lions
I'm in this but not a big horse-racing guy. Is the GnR setup best? I have a few familiar names (Mawingo, Manawanui, Bel Sprinter, and All Too Hard) from the mid-range, but could only recognise Cest Le Guerre in the "rookies" from a less-than-memorable Cup run. Would anyone be able to point me in the way of some solid cheapies to round out with? Also, is there any horse set for a breakout that everyone in the know will have, such as Dangerfield in SuperCoach, Reynolds in NRL, and Sagan in Le Tour?

Thanks.

rideclutch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
Would anyone be able to point me in the way of some solid cheapies to round out with? Also, is there any horse set for a breakout that everyone in the know will have, such as Dangerfield in SuperCoach, Reynolds in NRL, and Sagan in Le Tour?
It doesn't start for another month, so obviously things will be a little clearer come October.

The $25k'ers all look much the same but Excluded/Chase The Rainbow are probably not bad choices if you're struggling. I'm sure a lot of people will load up on Gai's horses too, Proisir and Strawberry Boy @ $50k looking like solid options. However like I said, that could all change in about a month.

I've never played this before though, so you might want to take all of that with a grain of salt :oops:

Lensen

You've ruined the act, GOB
Feb 23, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Back