Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. Very clever :eek:

take your pick skiddy man!

images

images

upload_2014-7-7_7-27-41.jpeg

Would have loved to play tracy last week and break his streak, oh well...
How bad is this?
Ranked 3rd in total points but 10th on the table grrr :mad:

Eucalyptus Kleenex on special at Coles, get two boxes :D

It could be worse, you could be the owner of Susan Boyle for a week

Good luck this week mate, try to make us proud.

I have tracygrimshaw covered,

would have smashed him this week, so really i'm on a roll and it is he who is actively searching for ways to beat me (not that i think it is possible)

shocked there is 13000 odd spots between us tbh

#i'mindeepshit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team has lost the absolute plot. Elliott injured and out of form, Swan out of form, Selwood not dominating, Higgins and Wingard up one week down the next, Burgoyne and Simpson not having their usual output. Had to play Kersten and Zac Jones this week because Elliott and Shaw were out, Jones gets concussed. I only brought Shaw in last week for Langdon and he knocks himself out. I was sitting inside the 8 in our comp, and inside the top 10,000, and I scored a bloody 1900.

Well krk004 it's you againsy Susie this week. Should be a breeze for you if toxic beating me was anything to go by.

No goddard will help me a little bit can't see you needing to trade. Sit back, relax and let me show you a good time.

How can I give you a big hug and kiss with you wearing that silly helmet?
:hearts::diamonds:Susan:spades::hearts:

Well krk004 it's you againsy Susie this week. Should be a breeze for you if toxic beating me was anything to go by.

No goddard will help me a little bit can't see you needing to trade. Sit back, relax and let me show you a good time.

How can I give you a big hug and kiss with you wearing that silly helmet?
:hearts::diamonds:Susan:spades::hearts:

So, the offer is toxic 's sloppy seconds then?

Ahm, helmet might have to stay on.........as well as the full racing suit...........gloves...........shoes..........neck brace..............

So, the offer is toxic 's sloppy seconds then?

Ahm, helmet might have to stay on.........as well as the full racing suit...........gloves...........shoes..........neck brace..............
LOL. Where have you been bud?
Schnizentite as never used.
I'll wear a helmet if it helps!:hearts:

#youwillsmashme

Sooo quiet on here today.

krk004 you racing guy's are all the same....

Quick to get started and quick to finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back