Leagues BigFooty Tragics - Supercoach Draft Leagues 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAUS!

Me - Beams & Danger

vs.

You - Macrae & Pendles & 85pts

Unless a late out or early injury, I believe you have me by the short & curly's.

Lewis (165) & Waite (160) have helped the cause, but Yarran's 9 has cost me so far.

GOAUS!

Me - Beams & Danger

vs.

You - Macrae & Pendles & 85pts

Unless a late out or early injury, I believe you have me by the short & curly's.

Lewis (165) & Waite (160) have helped the cause, but Yarran's 9 has cost me so far.

Too good GOAUS! , 1st up champ in SC Draft.

Well done, :thumbsu:

We should make sure we go again next year, go with a 5-6-2-5 set up I reckon.

I'll be back to defend my title.

Been a good year for SC this year.

Nah, 5-6-2-5 is stupid. We played that in another league this year and there's nothing left as free agents. I had Luey go down injured for 10 weeks and the only playing ruckman available was Dawson Simpson.

Really ruins the game when you cop an injury and can't trade in to cover it.

Nah, 5-6-2-5 is stupid. We played that in another league this year and there's nothing left as free agents. I had Luey go down injured for 10 weeks and the only playing ruckman available was Dawson Simpson.

Really ruins the game when you cop an injury and can't trade in to cover it.

The Draft game I played in '13 was 5-6-2-5 and I thought it was better than what we had this year, basically due to the structure of it.

You really had to make use of your selections and look for some gems that others weren't considering.

Made it more interesting - 3/4/1/3 is too bland.

The Draft game I played in '13 was 5-6-2-5 and I thought it was better than what we had this year, basically due to the structure of it.

You really had to make use of your selections and look for some gems that others weren't considering.

Made it more interesting - 3/4/1/3 is too bland.
True, but on the flip side one injury can kill your season.

I'd like to see a 5-6-1-5 format. There's just not enough depth in the rucks for 2 per side in a 12 man league.

True, but on the flip side one injury can kill your season.

I'd like to see a 5-6-1-5 format. There's just not enough depth in the rucks for 2 per side in a 12 man league.

I'd be keen for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back