BigFooty Wrestling General stuff & ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello fellow Wrestlemaniacs,

As you can see the board has gotten a slight face lift with news feeds for all your wrestling needs and links to our Facebook and Twitter pages.

Get out there and spread the word and tell your friends to

Follow us on twitter at :
http://twitter.com/#!/BF_Wrestling

and

Like us on Facebook :
http://www.facebook.com/bigfootywrestling

If anyone has any more suggestions for feeds for news that they would like added, feel free to let me know.

Hey guys (no I haven't done a Y2J sabbatical)

Wanting to re-rejuvenate the board again and been thinking of a few ideas and to get everyone's thinking caps on to make a few changes to the board.

A few things :

-BF Wrestling Twitter and/or FB account contributors

-Prefixes
Would you like to see some introduced? (Spoilers/PPV/Rumour/News/WWE/TNA etc) Aware with traffic at the moment not so much a necessity.

-E-fed sub-board? Enough people keen? Would more than likely be private.

-Board title and board signature
Still a from eons ago, definitely think it needs an update

Any any other contributions you might want to produce on a regular occasion.

Floor open to you guys.

Personally I love the slogan. I think it's a funny and clever way of summing up wrestling fans. It's predetermined and scripted, but there are moments when we forget that and react as if it's real despite the reality being that it's just another tv show.

I didn't like the old roids, spandex slogan.

Having said that running a thread with ideas for the slogan could be fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would probably like to limit it to the majority of content we currently have.

Perhaps

WWE
TNA
Indy
PPV
Opinion

Don't think we have enough threads at the moment to warrant overseas prefixes (Japan etc)

I'll throw it open to you guys for the next week to get a general consensus, and also put forward the new forum slogan at the same time, so get your thinking caps on peeps.

Perhaps

WWE
TNA
Indy
PPV
Opinion

Don't think we have enough threads at the moment to warrant overseas prefixes (Japan etc)

I'll throw it open to you guys for the next week to get a general consensus, and also put forward the new forum slogan at the same time, so get your thinking caps on peeps.
Can the slogan be "Sting isn't coming."?

Perhaps

WWE
TNA
Indy
PPV
Opinion

I'm sure 'main' country prefixes would be ok. e.g, Mexico, Canada, Japan and Australia?

Hey guys considering the lukewarm response to potential changes, and the fact majority of traffic at the moment is limited to the WWE TV Rumors and Discussions thread and monthly PPV threads, will leave thing as is and revisit later or if there is a enough interest in making changes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back