BigFooty Wrestling General stuff & ideas

Oct 1, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, West Perth, All Blacks
Some club boards on BF have colours or banners on either side of the page. I suggest we get our own. I nominate haitch face.

GkSPKDs.jpg

So beautiful.

Last time the background suggestion was brought up I spent minutes trying to find a shot of the stage from like the announcers position or something. I think that would be a great background.

Last time the background suggestion was brought up I spent minutes trying to find a shot of the stage from like the announcers position or something. I think that would be a great background.
Get cracking on the big gold belt badge.

Not exactly what you specified but a couple of high-res ones which would look cool...

Night_1.jpg

wrestlemania_1.jpg

I could make the belt circle smaller by 1 pixel around so you can have an extra pixel of strap on each side.
I think this a better idea.

I would say try and put some little brown markings on the inside to make it a bit more detailed but that would probably look pretty bad...

Ryz can you get the clearance in mod land?

I would say try and put some little brown markings on the inside to make it a bit more detailed but that would probably look pretty bad...

Think would be best to get feedback from the entire board just for a few days, then for sure, will follow up getting a badge sorted. If we're going to do it for POTY around Mania time, no rush at the moment anyway.

K, made smaller and added some lines of an off yellow to give a little bit of texture.

nCYmq1W.png

Edit: Added the grey background to it so if the belt is added it doesn't have white behind it and look stupid.

Bit of Brock in this one, probably a more iconic moment too
WM30_Photo_285.jpg
If we use something like this, what we'd see are ring ropes, some of the crowd, the referee, and maybe Taker's hand.

Remember we don't have much to play with. It's purely the edges.

I think the seeing the ropes isn't a bad thing though, along with a title, most identifiable feature of pro wrestling.

If you're bored Quiv, could you manage a badge with a red ropes and and ring ropes? Imagine it would be pretty easy as a 2D image?

Back