BigFooty Wrestling General stuff & ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

I really like this one, but some people may disagree with it because Daniel Bryan
Daniel-Bryan-wins-title.jpg

I like this one with the camera operator on the side.

I think the seeing the ropes isn't a bad thing though, along with a title, most identifiable feature of pro wrestling.

If you're bored Quiv, could you manage a badge with a red ropes and and ring ropes? Imagine it would be pretty easy as a 2D image?
As in something like this? (again, grey background so it matches in with the badge area)

RggpJwY.png

Not exactly what you specified but a couple of high-res ones which would look cool...
wrestlemania_1.jpg
I think this is the best one. Could split it down the middle so we get the stage on each side. I'm not sure if I have the skill to do it so it doesnt go skewed like my example below.

8v1fhJw.png

Over on /r/sc they're doing a March Macho Madness on Entrance themes and I thought that it's a pretty cool idea and I'd be interested on doing something similar here if there's interest. Obviously it wouldn't be on entrance themes but perhaps all time favourite wrestler. For this I'd open an original thread where people can just post wrestler's names they think should be in the polls, then the first 32/64/whatever number wrestlers (excluding obvious troll inclusions like Mass Transit) will go through the polls until only one remains.

Over on /r/sc they're doing a March Macho Madness on Entrance themes and I thought that it's a pretty cool idea and I'd be interested on doing something similar here if there's interest. Obviously it wouldn't be on entrance themes but perhaps all time favourite wrestler. For this I'd open an original thread where people can just post wrestler's names they think should be in the polls, then the first 32/64/whatever number wrestlers (excluding obvious troll inclusions like Mass Transit) will go through the polls until only one remains.
Only if Zack Ryder wins the whole thing.

Honestly, I like the idea, but not all time favourite wrestler, it's too generic. Maybe something like favourite finisher/wrestling move?

We actually did this back in the day with wrestling entrance themes. There was also one for best wwe champions but I can't find that thread. It went really well and if you set it up right it works well continously without the person "in charge" having to do much. In this one once a person with 5 votes won the next person could check the OP and get voting on the next match up. Amazingly Orton's 'Voices' won that poll beating Edge in the grand final. No doubt if you ran that comp again now you'd have a different result with the different posters on here now and the difference in popularity of a guy like Orton.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...rance-theme-definitive-version.535837/page-22

Funnily enough I don't even think Voices is Orton's best entrance theme let alone the best theme of all time :p

Only if Zack Ryder wins the whole thing.

Honestly, I like the idea, but not all time favourite wrestler, it's too generic. Maybe something like favourite finisher/wrestling move?
Valet, General Manager, Special match type, Pyro display, Self-sung theme?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Valet, General Manager, Special match type, Pyro display, Self-sung theme?
Lana, Paul heyman, Goldberg, Tyler Breeze. Obviously.

See this is a different set up than I thought it would be.

Over in the SFA we are currently doing "Greatest Song of All-Time" with 128 songs being nominated. A song only got into the bracket if it was nominated atleast three times. Each round would last a week for voting and then go on to the next round until you are down to the last two to decide the winner.

Here's the thread: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/sfas-song-knockout-tournament.1084640/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back