Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely fantastic win only bettered by the outstanding performance of the whole side. With a ridiculously low average age we've now dominated both Chelsea and Woolwich at home. The future is looking very bright indeed. Really need to back it up with a solid performance at Anfield on Wednesday though, a point there would be an outstanding result.

What a fantastic day! For a tottenham fan it was a perfect game. Arsenal were woeful and looked 2nd rate through out and it really did feel like a matter of when not if we'd score. If only Harry was a couple of years older and had shown a bit while Bale was around. Chadli-Eriksen-Bale behind Kane would have been pretty unstoppable!

Tuesday's game has all the makings of a loss however. Happened after Chelsea when we drew with Burnley then lost at Palace.

You just woken up from the 2 day celebratory bender jd2010 ??

:p;)
Yep! Saturday was unbelievable. 12.45 kick off which happened to also fall on Waitangi Day (kiwi public holiday) which a lot of mates were on a pub crawl for, so the beers were flowing by 10.30am. 5 down before kick off lubricated the vocal chords nicely. Got home by about 4pm after another couple in time for them getting back and we all kicked on for the Merseyside derby. From full-time of that game and about 3pm Sunday is all a happy blur!

Yep! Saturday was unbelievable. 12.45 kick off which happened to also fall on Waitangi Day (kiwi public holiday) which a lot of mates were on a pub crawl for, so the beers were flowing by 10.30am. 5 down before kick off lubricated the vocal chords nicely. Got home by about 4pm after another couple in time for them getting back and we all kicked on for the Merseyside derby. From full-time of that game and about 3pm Sunday is all a happy blur!
Whereas as boringly I've been studying for 4 exams whilst using Arsenalfan TV for study break humour.

My mate from cricket is going to cop it on Saturday. Was sooooo arrogant going into the game.

Piers Morgan was good value

Hmmm Egg meet face:p:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a fantastic day! For a tottenham fan it was a perfect game. Arsenal were woeful and looked 2nd rate through out and it really did feel like a matter of when not if we'd score. If only Harry was a couple of years older and had shown a bit while Bale was around. Chadli-Eriksen-Bale behind Kane would have been pretty unstoppable!

Tuesday's game has all the makings of a loss however. Happened after Chelsea when we drew with Burnley then lost at Palace.
Bale's getting tyhe cold shoulder from the fans in Madrid atm so maybe he'll come to his senses and tell Perez he wants to play with Harry Kane ;). Seriously though, agree with you about the dippers game; we've been smashed the last 3 or 4 times we've played them and I'm not confident at all. It's a huge game though as if we win we can just about rule them out for challenging for 4th yet if they win they're only a couple of points behind us.
I like bentalab
Bloke is an absolute gun and key part of his international side and he's only 20. He could seriously become one of the best central midfielders around in a couple of years time because he can quite literally do it all. In the youth sides he scored quite a few goals as well so hopefully he can add that to his game in the first team. In a central midfield pairing of Bentaleb and Ryan Mason we have two guys that absolutely love the club (I loved Nabs' celebration with Poch after Kane's 2nd goal) who dominated in the derby becasue they simply wanted it more. Long may it continue.

spud Loris maybe we could win games like we choked up this morning.
Yeah I know you're bay mod and trolling is expected but you cannot be serious. There's been discussions over the course of this season (last couple of months mostly) about Hugo being up there with Courtois and De Gea as the best keepers in the PL.

Not to mention that the rumoured De Gea to Madrid move also includes Lloris as his replacement at United.

"spud loris (sic)" * me I've heard it all now.

Yeah I know you're bay mod and trolling is expected but you cannot be serious. There's been discussions over the course of this season (last couple of months mostly) about Hugo being up there with Courtois and De Gea as the best keepers in the PL.

Not to mention that the rumoured De Gea to Madrid move also includes Lloris as his replacement at United.

"spud loris (sic)" **** me I've heard it all now.

I'll admit I've not seen all of his performances this season, but he was seriously under par this morning. It could have had something to do with the game workload in a short space of time. But questions must be asked about the amount of goals we ship. Our GD is the worst of the top 10 clubs

I'll admit I've not seen all of his performances this season, but he was seriously under par this morning. It could have had something to do with the game workload in a short space of time. But questions must be asked about the amount of goals we ship. Our GD is the worst of the top 10 clubs
jd2010 would be the one to ask but out of the back 4 and the keeper Lloris would be the last person I'd blame for our GD.

e.g 4-1 vs City we conceded 3 pens, there was an offside interference non call (in his line of sight) and some wonderful shots from Aguero

He has probably saved/earned us as many points as Eriksen/Kane have. So many times he's made a reflex save which many other keepers wouldn't have.

Would like to see the goal again as he appeared to look at the turf in front of him and it has to be said the Anfield pitch wasn't great. He rarely makes an error of that nature so if he feels the surface played a part in his fluffed save that's good enough for me. Can't blame him for the Mario tap in as it was not his fault the CB's allowed Mario in behind them. Lastly the pen, he guessed the right way but the strike was too good.

Edit: read here and see the quotes that follow, from non Spurs fans no less.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-bigfooty-liverpool-army.966084/page-1631#post-37023441

Last edited:
Even the Markovic goal if you look at the replay it took a slight bobble in front of him. Still expect more from someone as good as him though. Our GD isn't helped by the fact we dont bury sides. Not really the GKs fault we like to win it late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back