BigFootyBlues on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube

Remove this Banner Ad

Facebook eh?
Any babes post here?

I've put up a notice for the rest of April which will display to people who have set Carlton as their AFL team in their profile.

No doubt you have all seen it. Podcast views seem to have jumped by about 20 since last night.

Ours seems to be one of only a couple of unofficial Carlton podcasts.

Actually there are comments enabled on Facebook. Apparently we have to click something in order to respond to comments on Facebook. We will see how much moderation is necessary I guess.

I've put up a notice for the rest of April which will display to people who have set Carlton as their AFL team in their profile.

No doubt you have all seen it. Podcast views seem to have jumped by about 20 since last night.
Of course, when I test links back to it, it starts playing so probably counts as a view.

Ours seems to be one of only a couple of unofficial Carlton podcasts.

Interesting. Do you recall who did the other one?

Of course, when I test links back to it, it starts playing so probably counts as a view.

Interesting. Do you recall who did the other one?
Dude in a mask? He is on BF and posted his videos here up until recently?

Actually there are comments enabled on Facebook. Apparently we have to click something in order to respond to comments on Facebook. We will see how much moderation is necessary I guess.

Hopefully it stays clean and relatively mature but knowing facebook walls i doubt it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back