Biggest WCE trolls...

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 1, 2006
Boom town
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Steelers & Penguins
I am interested in nominations for the biggest Eagle trolls. Not the biggest Eagles supporters who are trolls, but the biggest trolls who target Eagles supporters. I will set up a poll once we are done so we can give these guys the recognition they deserve.

The list so far:
lazy (sydney) - starts numerous threads with the whole point being to troll (http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357069)
bollox (sydney) - will troll in posts at will
plugger47 (sydney) - very unimaginative troll
Ripper (Freo) - trolling moderator, the worst kind, someone that can troll you and then ban you
sabre_ac (Freo) - moderator with light trolling tendencies, not in the same league as Ripper
danfooty (Hawthorn)-
helix (Brisbane) -
pussies_07_flag (Geelong) -
gavin_excell (Geelong) -
deadly akkuret (Sydney) -
the kipster (Hawthorn) - still reeling at us entering the league
Pav for AA (Freo) -
campbell (Brisbane) - son a Fremantle supporter, that would make me angry too :)
SWANNIES RULE (Sydney) - more bitter than a troll, limited football knowledge
SMFC (Sydney) - just don't get into an argument on the BLOODS!
Pessimistic (Hawthorn) - just can't stop trolling, unlisted club = low
general mac (Sydney) -
linga_is_no1 (Geelong) - WA Eagle hater

Damn, there are a lot of Sydney supporters there...

I thought lazy, Bollox and Plugger47 were all the same person! They all speak the same amount of crap.:eek:

Benno from Berwick just showed his intelligence with the Aker debate.

danfooty
helix
pussies_07_flag
gavin_excell
deadly akkuret
the kipster

We need a Eagles troll encyclopedia. We have more trolls then the every single other team on this site combined. Ill take that as a good sign

We need a Eagles troll encyclopedia. We have more trolls then the every single other team on this site combined. Ill take that as a good sign

agreed. if we put all of them on our ignore list we would be barely communcating with anyone. i think we should sticky this thread that way whenever these trolls troll we will know who to ignore and who not to.

i have also notice we do far less trolling then other teams supporters.

God, there's so many. Where do you begin?
Of course there's the Freo mods, practically every Sydney supporter who posts on Bigfooty and of course, Helix.
A few of them seem a bit unstable though ie: plugger47 and the kipster.
I find Bollox amusing because he tries to patronise others by telling them to go back to school, whilst typing in SMS speak. Never has a user on here had a more apt user name, except maybe NitWit and dicknose.

Sydney fans are actually more bitter and obsessed with us than Freo fans. Not in real life so much, mainly on this forum.

Indeed. Most Sydney supporters I've met in Perth and on the Eastern seaboard seem cool, but geez the ones on here are stealing oxygen in the worst way.

If people could be ****ed putting in a short description of all the trolls mentioned like i did, that would be sweet! I'll edit them all in the OP then.

I googled the definition of a troll:
A troll is a member of a fearsome humanoid race from Scandinavian folklore, and its predecessor Norse mythology, as in "The Three Billy Goats Gruff," the well-known Scandinavian folk tale in which a troll living under a bridge torments some billy goats that want to cross. Grendel in the poem Beowulf is a closely similar creature. The word "Troll" is possibly derived from an old norse word meaning magic, cf. Swedish trolla Danish and Norwegian trylle ("perform magic tricks").

But the relevant definition for us is:
From the fishing term. As a noun, synonymous with flamebait. As a verb, to post controversial or provocative messages in a deliberate attempt to provoke flames.

Is there something that can be done about LaZY Ive counted about 6 derogatrive posts/threads against the WCE this week alone.

Can anyhting be done about this, is it possible we can all report him to the mods on the same day, so they can boot him, am I out of line.

Ill admit I dont mind a bit of a joke troll I for one have posted the odd one or two;), but Im amazed that he is able to turn out s**t after s**t on the main board, when he doensnt even have the balls to state which team he supports hich suggests to me Dead Set Troll, thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there something that can be done about LaZY Ive counted about 6 derogatrive posts/threads against the WCE this week alone.

Can anyhting be done about this, is it possible we can all report him to the mods on the same day, so they can boot him, am I out of line.

Ill admit I dont mind a bit of a joke troll I for one have posted the odd one or two;), but Im amazed that he is able to turn out s**t after s**t on the main board, when he doensnt even have the balls to state which team he supports hich suggests to me Dead Set Troll, thoughts?

Nope its a rule of these boards. Trolls against Eagles are allowed. Trolls by Eagles fans however are not

I'm not trolling here guys but I've noticed a lot of Swans and Eagles supporters get a lot of yellow and red cards more than any other clubs. Why would that be? I questioned it in another thread but they say a supporters club has nothing to do with it but I have my doubts, who else here has these concerns about this? :confused:

I'm not trolling here guys but I've noticed a lot of Swans and Eagles supporters get a lot of yellow and red cards more than any other clubs. Why would that be? I questioned it in another thread but they say a supporters club has nothing to do with it but I have my doubts, who else here has these concerns about this? :confused:

Yeh Ive raised that concern before. At one stage pretty much every single person on the Eagles board had a card.

It's ridiculous I reckon for the infractions you can get lol

90% of infractions agaisnt Eagles fans come from Ripper or Sabre anyway. Ive never got a infraction not from Ripper. Its what happens wen trolls become mods

lazy without a doubt. Seriously obsessed with trolling WCE!

I dont have any problems with any other teams as such, its just some of their posters! Although I do have to admit, I could never subconciously "barrack" for Collingwood. Or Port... :p

I can even say I quite like the Lions, Sydney, Crows and the Dogs... :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back