News Bikini, Lingerie, Cleavage Pictures and Avatars - The Puritanical Purge

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATED August 1, 2013

BigFooty.com runs advertising from a number of networks, including Google AdSense.

These networks are very conservative in the content they want ads to appear against.

AdSense have policies against running ads against content considered "sexually gratifying" among other things.

What does that mean, specifically? Hardly anyone knows. We do know it is not just nudity, but also bikinis, lingerie, cleavage and so on.

Google ads may not be placed on pages with adult or mature content. This includes, but is not limited to, pages with images or videos containing:
  • Strategically covered nudity
  • Sheer or see-through clothing
  • Lewd or provocative poses
  • Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

Right now we're searching the site to find these images and remove them/save them to our hard drives.

We'll do regular checks with special image searches and the media browser in our Admin tools.

We've long had a rule against "hot chicks" type of threads and in future these sorts of images (including things like sporting WAGs in Esquire shoots etc) are forbidden on BigFooty in any form.

This includes in threads and avatars.

There are plenty of other sites to check out this sort of material, so go for your life. Just don't post it on BigFooty.

Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:
These are getting worse and worse (or better and better depending on your point of view).

I'll be deleting them as I see them, and substituting a more appropriate avatar.

As usual, funny responses and attempts to dodge this will just result in a holiday.

Heil me.

That bear's naked you hypocrite

Because, yeah, that's the equivalent of a picture of a girl in a g-string :rolleyes:

I'm not complaining Chief, the most stable genius, hence the :p in the post.

If you're gonna remove the eye candy from poster's avatars then these ads are good substitution.

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My posts were merely tongue-in-cheek, thought that it was no different in tone to Ochre and Quivorir's contribution but obviously I was wrong.

They were not meant to take you away from your pressing BF duties and I sincerely apologise for that.

Yes RZ - but 8 people decided to join in the 'funny' responses. I come back to this thread each time to see if there is an actual, real, worthwhile comment or question, only to find a bunch of dickheads wasting my time trying to get attention. You posted basically the same post twice.

Read the OP: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/its-the-suggestions-board.268523/

I know - but in the end it is what I deem to be inappropriate. I'm not banning anyone over it - though I have seen one avatar removed from one account and show up under another. That is taking the piss and may result in some action.

I know - but in the end it is what I deem to be inappropriate. I'm not banning anyone over it - though I have seen one avatar removed from one account and show up under another. That is taking the piss and may result in some action.

I'm almost dead certain I know which case you're talking about (Easty's now former avatar also adopted by another poster) and the weird thing was they both seemed to have it at the same time without each other noticing. I mistook this other poster for Easty (can't remember his name for the life of me) but he definitely didn't change his avatar to match before Easty's got removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back