Remove this Banner Ad

Wrenny

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 8, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Guys im a tiger and i wanna know as much about billy as possible was he good for you etc and where does he play his best footy?

Originally posted by wrennyboy
Guys im a tiger and i wanna know as much about billy as possible was he good for you etc and where does he play his best footy?
You can't be much of a Tiger supporter? You have had Nicholls for a season now and he has played seniors for you. You should know a bit about him by now?

Yeh well i was in America for a the season and i didnt get to watch the tigers play. I have seen a few games but he didnt play in them. i watched a game the other nite i think it was hawthorns miraculous season of 01 and he looked pretty outstanding. I was just wondering what the go is with him?

Originally posted by binxy24
He kicked three goals in a heartbreaker at Colonial against Geelong about three years ago and he was never.....seen......again............
Could have had a fourth too but ran out of puff after a long 10 or so meter sprint (hands on knees etc). Not an endurance athelete is young Billy. I even had one young kid ask if Billy was going to be a great player. I said, he'll probably never ever play as well as he has today.
Good clubman I'm lead to believe.

Billy can play but injuries will mean he might never be able to reach his potential.
Ankle reco and shoulder probs have cut him down. he is a good old fashioned type footballer. I hope he can get his body right and get a bit of confidence and show you guys something.

Originally posted by andrew coombs
Billy is a little slow and not blessed with talent but he has a big heart. Mind you, if he is in the 1sts you are not travelling well.

funny thing is after watching the abysmal performance from a bunch of premiereship wannabees against the Lions seconds ...Billy Boy would be a walk up start

Originally posted by rioli17
funny thing is after watching the abysmal performance from a bunch of premiereship wannabees against the Lions seconds ...Billy Boy would be a walk up start

Billy Nicholls has some talent, but the reason he lacks a little pace is because he is a chronic sufferer of groin and hamstring injuries. Had he not suffered so many long bouts of absence he probably would still be in the Hawthorn team as you pointed out.

He's an aggressive type, which I like, and can also kick a few goals when he gets the chance. If he ever gets himself sound, then he may be a good acquisition for the Richmond club.

Former AFL footballer arrested

DRAMATIC FOOTAGE: Ex-AFL footballer Billy Nicholls has been charged over two shootings in Geelong.​

Billy The Kid
11-25-2008+04%3B16%3B24PM.jpg

Innocent until proven guilty ofcourse but but sad to hear that a former Hawthorn player has been accused of a shooting.
It also begs the question, what did they teach him at Richmond? :D
On a serious note, hope he can sort himself out and not get caught up in similar situations in future where he may be accused of such serious charges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billy Nicholls has some talent, but the reason he lacks a little pace is because he is a chronic sufferer of groin and hamstring injuries. Had he not suffered so many long bouts of absence he probably would still be in the Hawthorn team as you pointed out.

He's an aggressive type, which I like, and can also kick a few goals when he gets the chance. If he ever gets himself sound, then he may be a good acquisition for the Richmond club.

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...o-men-in-geelong/story-fnjuhoxe-1227224039410 billy.jpg

We come from the same patch, Billy and I. Mutual friends in common. Unfortunately for him, he veered off course into trouble. I hope he finds some sort of light to turn his life around. More so because he has children to care for.

Two former hawks have been jailed for serious crimes in the past week.

Collins was drafted in the 1996 national draft and sacked after just a few training nights from memory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back