Black Flag first Oz Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

this black flag reunion(s) bullshit is getting uglier than the dead kennedys fiasco.

I did chuckle when I posted the op that you were on a day off.....

you going?

I made the mistake of assuming it would be as close to the original line up as possible but after reading your post I gather it isn't.

I won't go if the only original is the roadie.

I made the mistake of assuming it would be as close to the original line up as possible but after reading your post I gather it isn't.

I won't go if the only original is the roadie.
they have 2 originals (ginn and reyes) and 2 i've never heard of. reyes was the best singer they had imo, but if you were expecting to see rollins it might not be worth it.

they have 2 originals (ginn and reyes) and 2 i've never heard of. reyes was the best singer they had imo, but if you were expecting to see rollins it might not be worth it.

I'm over Henry Rollins.

In fact I can't believe Henry Rollins isn't over Henry Rollins...

I might have a look, would definitely go to a side show.

hehe, agreed... but at least he has the good sense to stay away from all the reunions.

black flag finished in '85 as far as i'm concerned.

Ain't that the truth.

Black Flag are the greatest hardcore band in history - it was literally heartbreaking to see them s**t all over their legacy by putting out that turd record last year. Even the 'other' Flag band with Dukowski sounded better when they put out their own s**t record last year.

First press Nervous Breakdown 7" is heroin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back