Black Mirror Season 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
Just watched season 2 today. The first one was pretty good probably on par with ep 3 from s1.

The second episode took a bit to get going but the last 15 minutes were brilliant.

The last episode was probably better than the first but not as good as the second and a bit behind the first two eps of season 1.

Still a great show overall and wish there were more shows like it or more episodes per season.

Also if it wasn't for BF I never would have heard of this show! This forum is my place for finding out about all new shows as I never watch FTA TV anymore so thanks again for the heads up.

My mate put me onto this. For some reason I'd never heard of it or forgotten it.

Absolutely superb show, loving it. The plot ideas are so radical, yet somehow simple "what ifs".

Liked them all pretty equally so far, the first was both masterful and astonishing, will...er stay with me for a long time. Still got 2 to go :thumbsu:

treefingers

Cancelled
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Fantastic.

The thought of being trapped inside that cookie thing for millions of years is just utterly terrifying. My worst nightmare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jackn

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2006
aus
AFL Club
Carlton
Have watched 1st 4. 3 and 4 both really good imo. San juniperre took a while to actually become a black mirror episode, but was one of my favourites across all seasons. I've thoroughly enjoyed every episode this season.

jackn

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2006
aus
AFL Club
Carlton
They were all good, but wouldn't rate them alongside the first two seasons bar San Junipero.

Think it had some amazing individual performances though.
I've liked them more as a whole. San junipero and shut up and dance the 2 best in that order (yet to watch 6). I would say the only ones I rate comfortably ahead of this seasons weaker episodes are 15 million merits, entire history of you and white bear. Each season has weaker episodes and I'd say this seasons are on a par with the 1st 2. That's the beauty of tv I guess.

Back