Blade Runner - Guilty or Not Guilty

Blade Runner - Guilty or Not Guilty

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Then what is that to the Difference then to people not Believing the Story from that Phyico
there is a difference between believing something and knowing something for a fact. Thats why i dont make judgements in these sort of trials as i wasnt there and there was no video evidence of it happening so i leave it up to the people who have all the information and hope that they get the correct decision.
This is also why i dont and never have shoved my faith down people's throats as its my belief.

there is a difference between believing something and knowing something for a fact. Thats why i dont make judgements in these sort of trials as i wasnt there and there was no video evidence of it happening so i leave it up to the people who have all the information and hope that they get the correct decision.
This is also why i dont and never have shoved my faith down people's throats as its my belief.

Well Glad you are not one of those Bible Bashes who think we should do what they say

Far from Oscar-worthy under cross-examination. As long as the prosecutor Nel doesn't have a "bloody glove" moment it will be Guilty. On his last legs is Pistorius.

He's one mean sumbitch is Nel (the monikker Pit-Bull is werll earnt). Nel (wonder if he's any relation to Andre) is makin' him look absolutely foolish. He's goneski.

Mr. Pistorius I'd like to introduce you to your new cellmate, Mr. John Mongrel

Last edited:
Totally guilty.

I heard his testimony He is lying. But that is OK. You can tell a fib and still be innocent. But he is lying about the critical moment when he shot at the door.

Let me explain.

Oscar Pistorius described to the prosecutor what he was feeling as he fired the shots and the moments before. That is where I think he lied. He said he was in a state of terror. He said he was in such a state of terror that he fired virtually involuntarily. Bullshit! Firstly, yeah, when you hear noises in ther dark your senses go into overdrive and your imagination can get you quickly into a state of fear. You might succumb to it and be frozen in bed scared to move. Or you may do something about it, maybe still bloody scared, but at least on the move. BUT, once he had the gun in his hand, and he was pointing it right at the closed door and he was saying "Get the * out of my house!", that is not fear, that is anger. If true, the fear has turned to aggressive anger. The gun makes all the difference. Now he isn't defenseless and he is aiming right at the only place they can enter.

Not everyone is the same. But we all have the same basic instincts and emotions. Pistorius is a competitive athlete, someone who could easily go from fear to grabbing a gun and then having that fear turn into aggression. The reason Pistorius can't recall the emotions properly is because what he says happened just didn't happen.

Last edited:
Totally guilty.

I heard his testimony He is lying. But that is OK. You can tell a fib and still be innocent. But he is lying about the critical moment when he shot at the door.

Let me explain.

Oscar Pistorius described to the prosecutor what he was feeling as he fired the shots and the moments before. That is where I think he lied. He said he was in a state of terror. He said he was in such a state of terror that he fired virtually involuntarily. Bullshit! Firstly, yeah, when you hear noises in ther dark your senses go into overdrive and your imagination can get you quickly into a state of fear. You might succumb to it and be frozen in bed scared to move. Or you may do something about it, maybe still bloody scared, but at least on the move. BUT, once he had the gun in his hand, and he was pointing it right at the closed door and he was saying "Get the **** out of my house!", that is not fear, that is anger. If true, the fear has turned to aggressive anger. The gun makes all the difference. Now he isn't defenseless and he is aiming right at the only place they can enter.

Not everyone is the same. But we all have the same basic instincts and emotions. Pistorius is a competitive athlete, someone who could easily go from fear to grabbing a gun and then having that fear turn into aggression. The reason Pistorius can't recall the emotions properly is because what he says happened just didn't happen.

Yes, it's hard to believe it was out of fear. Astonishingly hard to believe.

I like how he conveniently forgets important information when it suits him....but then he recalls other things 100% when it fits his story.

Also....if he is yelling at the 'intruder' to get the f#ck out of the house....why did he shoot the door when they tried to open it to get out of his house? His story makes no sense. As if you wouldn't warn them that you were armed....as if you wouldn't turn the light on if you heard a noise.....as if you wouldn't talk to the misses to see if she heard the noise. I could go on as there is so many holes in his story

Dave the newspapers are reporting his charge has been upgraded to murder and will have to return to court for sentencing. So looks like he didnt get away with it

Well Channel 7 Reported it Wrong Then.

Glad that Common Sense Prevailed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still trying to work out why a rich guy with the world at his feet would murder his smoking hot girlfriend :confused:
Good one.:)

Still trying to work out why a rich guy with the world at his feet would murder his smoking hot girlfriend :confused:

Its about power and control, and using violence to support those ends. No different to an impoverished nonentity murdering his plain and ordinary girlfriend.

Saying that, I haven't been following this case is any detail so I have no view on his innocence or otherwise.

Its about power and control, and using violence to support those ends. No different to an impoverished nonentity murdering his plain and ordinary girlfriend.

Saying that, I haven't been following this case is any detail so I have no view on his innocence or otherwise.

It was Obvious it was Murder. Anyone can see that

Back