List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project - 2014 - 5 list spaces confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he get enough of the ball/ have enough impact on a game?
Does Mackay???

lol gets a few less touches a game than Mackay but i just reckon hes pretty good value for a hell of a lot cheaper price. Has had a few sub affected games that would be hurting his disposal count too

Brodie Martin??? Has been in and out at the Crows for years and finally starting to find his feet. Thoughts???
His last month of footy has been excellent. Has just started to find his feet as you say. I doubt whether they'd let him go now.

His last month of footy has been excellent. Has just started to find his feet as you say. I doubt whether they'd let him go now.
They have finally given him a consistent crack at it. Previous to this run had never played more than 4 games in a row.

Bit biased as i know him but reckon he has a bit to offer. Has a dip

They have finally given him a consistent crack at it. Previous to this run had never played more than 4 games in a row.

Bit biased as i know him but reckon he has a bit to offer. Has a dip
I've had him in my SC side all season and traded the *er out last week for Sam Mitchell. Stupid mistake. He's scoring really well and I don't SC points never equate to good or bad, but he is finding plenty of the footy and uses it well.

I've had him in my SC side all season and traded the goose out last week for Sam Mitchell. Stupid mistake. He's scoring really well and I don't SC points never equate to good or bad, but he is finding plenty of the footy and uses it well.
Yeah hes killed it at SANFL for years but was never given a consistent crack at it in the AFL. Neil Craig nearly broke him but seems to have earnt some respect with Sando. FWIW i doubt he will leave as he loves SA but just a player who i think could fit in well

Judging by the press conference today Hardwick would at the very least entertain the idea of getting okeefe.
Cant underestimate leadership for our squad. Chaplin has done wonders in the backline. So much s**t drafting early on left us with Newy only as a half decent leader.

pay Martin what is is due, and that, at the moment, is close to $800k a year - do a 4 year contract, with the last 2 years jumping up to $900k based on onfield performances). by the end of this year, he will be a Jack Dyer medallist and, quite possibly, an AA. He is worth it, and then if we throw the same amount at Danger (which i doubt would be enough) then we are having to superstars in their peak on big money.

but i highly doubt any of this would happen at our club - we like to play safe with big names, and like to pay overs for spuds
Paying any player over 700/750k just means you kill your pay structure for all the rest of the list(COLA excluded). The hawks only offered Buddy around 800k but no other player on their list is near this. 800k, let alone 900k, for dusty is way too much. He deserves our top rate level ie Lids, Cotch etc but that rate is around 700k only. No one at the cats in their heyday got that money.

Okeefe and knights on the flanks if even for a game = randy marsh jizz fest
Dont think Knights will make it unfortunatly. Was always going to be a long shot imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont think Knights will make it unfortunatly. Was always going to be a long shot imo
Still gotta give him one more chance. Pure quality doesn't grow on trees.

Rumour on the rumours board that Tomilson is headed to the tigers.

Don't know if respected poster or not.

Got quashed pretty fast by some GWS dude. Would be a great get though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back