List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project - 2014 - 5 list spaces confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

O'Keefe FFS........... we don't need experience we need fast young blood coming through that will still be playing in five or so years. O.Keefe is a short term fix nothing more.
Agree with this, no 1 season shortcuts.

O'Keefe FFS........... we don't need experience we need fast young blood coming through that will still be playing in five or so years. O.Keefe is a short term fix nothing more.
You could argue that we need both. And nothing stopping us chasing both... I.e. adding O'Keefe doesn't mean we can't also add quality young blood.

34 is way to old to recruit a player who has battled all year in the reserves. If he'd been carving it up in the seniors then he may be worth a rookie pick but O'keefe is past it unfortunately.

If he'd been carving it up in the seniors of the best team in the comp (arguably) then he'd be worth far more than a rookie spot on our list.... Silly statement.

Cousins was past it too, but he helped, no doubt.

Wouldn't object to ROK on min chips....

Am I the only one who can't actually picture this guy mackay actually playing football, however hard I think, the only image I have is a Carlton player circa 1970s :drunk: Most unobtrusive player in the league

Blonde wingman. He's a decent average player. Happy he's signed up with Adelaide.

Well we don't have one.
Yes, we do. Petterd. Goldsack is 193cm, which is a bit more than medium-sized.

Got quashed pretty fast by some GWS dude. Would be a great get though.
Would be great but is first 18, so clearly they rate him, as they should. Can play and huge tank for a big bloke. Makings of a quality CHF.

Interesting thing if that list is accurate is they have Boyd, Patton, Cameron, Shiel, Coniglio, Green, Devon Smith, Tomlinson and WHE all coming out of contract in 2015.

Assume all will require an increase. One would assume they will have to move 1 or 2 of these kids on to make room.
It'll be a feeding frenzy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, we do. Petterd. Goldsack is 193cm, which is a bit more than medium-sized.

Would be great but is first 18, so clearly they rate him, as they should. Can play and huge tank for a big bloke. Makings of a quality CHF.

It'll be a feeding frenzy.
I didn't realise sack was so tall. Plays like a medium though IMO

Good comparison with petterd actually however sack is a very good kick. So one would hope it was at the very least an upgrade on a starting 22 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back