List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project - 2014 - 5 list spaces confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Hunt is your man.
Get it done Tiges.

Edit: Good friend of mine is a massive Cats fan, he says we can have him. Obviously not rated to highly at the Cattery. I responded back with Happy to take him here is our 4th rounder.

James Frawley. Lets get this guy. Imagine a back line with him, Rance, Chaplin. We also need a young top pick ruckman in the draft to develop while Maric can still hold the fort.

What do we need to get to contention? I think we are 4 A graders off.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is that he is hyped up so much purely because he is available as a free agent. If he wasn't a free agent and coming out of contract not many people would enquire about him.

He just looks good purely because he is in an incredibly s**t team.

4 A graders LOL.
Jack, Cotchin, Martin, Deledio, Rance, Maric, Ellis and MILES thats more then many clubs. How many more do you want?

In regards to our backline we dont need anyone. We have showed the last 9 weeks that our backline is the strongest part of our team. We still have Astbury to come into that backline.

With Griff coming along and Mcbean improving every year in the VFL our forward line is also looking good.

Our list needs one more good midfielder to help in the guts while we rotate our big 3 through the forward line. Considering there are no good free agents this year this is the year we sit tight and make a move next season. My ideal get this year would be Nick Smith from Sydney a massive upgrade on Morris

Backline is set. Rance, Grimes. Chaplin, Batch and houli with Elton, Astbury, Dea and (IMO) Morris in the wings. Last night we restricted one of the best attacks to 60 points (yes missing buddy but Rance has his number) and have been doing that for 9 weeks. We need to fix our forward line, if we had have made the most of the 2nd quarter game was over. Mids to spot up targets better, Vicks and Griff to learn to play together, Jack to play like maybe a Gunstan, Franklin genius forward and we need a Breust, Walters, Ballentine type.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was dead keen to get him or Merrett 2 years ago, but no need for him now. I still rate him but he will go to Collingwood or Hawthorn I reckon.

Let get this guy. Imagine a back line with him, Rance, Chaplin. We also need a young top pick ruckman in the draft to develop while Maric can still hold the fort.

I think we have got a fair share of A graders to win a flag..any extra is a bonus ..my opinion if its about your bottom 5 players in your best 22 ..there the ones that get found out in pressure games if there fairly good u will be in contention...we have the skilled players in our 22 just need to add to it and gain depth ..we need more depth...when we have our best players on the ground we can beat anyone...the maturity of this squad now is the most important thing and yesterday and the last few games we are starting too see the maturity...the sucess is coming real soon..

Taylor Hunt has been contacted by Richmond again.

We want to shake the GWS tree.

Joey Montagna. There's been some talk.

Word out of Richmond is aggressive.

Thing I think we need is a tad more outside pace. If we can get that I'd be happy.

I'm not confident we are keeping our first round pick.

Astbury signed. Griff nearly.

Fk frawley, wants a Buddy esque deal and hasnt done anything for years. Let him rot at Melbourne
Can't believe the Tankers could get pick 3 and the Hawks got pick 19 for Buddy.Thats where the system is flawed,Surely a level headed panel could decide what type of draft pick a player worth.

Can't believe the Tankers could get pick 3 and the Hawks got pick 19 for Buddy.Thats where the system is flawed,Surely a level headed panel could decide what type of draft pick a player worth.
If a 1st rounder was say after the non-finalists picks rather than a team's own pick it would be much fairer. It's not rocket science yet here we are having to discuss it.

Off to the Cats, seems to be the latest talk.

We need to fix our forward line, if we had have made the most of the 2nd quarter game was over. Mids to spot up targets better, Vicks and Griff to learn to play together, Jack to play like maybe a Gunstan, Franklin genius forward and we need a Breust, Walters, Ballentine type.
Just mentioned similar in the Ben Griffiths thread... ideal forward setup would be:
Vickery = Roughead, i.e. big, deep forward.
Griff = Franklin (before he left Hawks for the sake of this comparison), so the roaming CHF pushing up the ground being get out option transitioning from defence.
JR = Gunston. If the other two can be dangerous in their own rights, then Jack suddenly cashes in with more room to move, and with less attention from additional defenders peeling their man.

Let's hope it can come together like that!

Let get this guy. Imagine a back line with him, Rance, Chaplin. We also need a young top pick ruckman in the draft to develop while Maric can still hold the fort.

Not for me when we have Astbury already at the club. Would rather spend our money on another gun midfielder.

Its actually meant to be that way ie the worse the team the more the compo for losing a gun player. But the issue is they wont that compo as he wont get enough cash to secure a top pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back