List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project - 2014 - 5 list spaces confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picking up more defenders shouldn't be a big concern for us at the moment. We have players on the list capable of stepping up if one our main defenders is injured.

Drafting more midfielders who use the ball well should be our focus. Someone like Mark Whiley would be a good addition if we could get him on the cheap.

Its actually meant to be that way ie the worse the team the more the compo for losing a gun player. But the issue is they wont that compo as he wont get enough cash to secure a top pick.
Still think it should be judged on common sense.

Get it done Tiges.

Edit: Good friend of mine is a massive Cats fan, he says we can have him. Obviously not rated to highly at the Cattery. I responded back with Happy to take him here is our 4th rounder.
Completely agree. He is a competitive beast, has a nasty streak and can really play that lock down role. He may be delisted but I reckon we can get him very cheap.

Completely agree. He is a competitive beast, has a nasty streak and can really play that lock down role. He may be delisted but I reckon we can get him very cheap.
Even though not in their best 18 he would still bring winning culture to the club. This Cats side just doenst know how to say NO.

Edit: Nick Smith or Dean Rampe would also be good targets

He's a handy player. Would be best 28 easy we need to bat as strong as 32 so why not.
If Morris is best 18 then surely Hunt moves into our best 18 and pushes Morris out to 28 to 32. I could handle to use Morris as our back up.

Taylor Hunt has been contacted by Richmond again.

We want to shake the GWS tree.

Joey Montagna. There's been some talk.

Word out of Richmond is aggressive.

Thing I think we need is a tad more outside pace. If we can get that I'd be happy.

I'm not confident we are keeping our first round pick.

Astbury signed. Griff nearly.

Woweeeee. Cheers mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get it done Tiges.

Edit: Good friend of mine is a massive Cats fan, he says we can have him. Obviously not rated to highly at the Cattery. I responded back with Happy to take him here is our 4th rounder.
Should have offered a bag of s**t.

If Morris is best 18 then surely Hunt moves into our best 18 and pushes Morris out to 28 to 32. I could handle to use Morris as our back up.
I'm not a Morris hater , yes he needs to improve his skills but no one can concentrate as long as him or has the mongrel to take his role off him on our list. Could Taylor Hunt do it ? Possibly

need-for-speed.png

Anyone who has speed and can play good footy we should get.

I'm thinking someone like Josh Glenn could be our Morris upgrade. Hunt I like more as a tagger through the middle. I'm very keen on Hayden Crozier. We won't be able to make the Jack/Griff/Ty forward line work without a crumbing forward sitting beneath their feet.

Can't believe the Tankers could get pick 3 and the Hawks got pick 19 for Buddy.Thats where the system is flawed,Surely a level headed panel could decide what type of draft pick a player worth.
i reckon get rid of the compo picks, teams losing Players get extra cap space & a spot on the list to chase someone else. over time it'll all even out. compo picks only serve to compromise the draft.

Tyson Goldsack is the best value free agent on the market and one of the best utility's in the comp. We should of been talking to his manager all year
Port have apparently offered him 1.3 Million over 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back