Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my humble opinion but i think cousins was good for us and we were good for him.

Agree, he showed the boys how to train like you mean it.... and he showed Dusty how to snort it like you mea..... oh wait a sec ;)

Seriously though.... good on us. Saved or at least delayed Cousins sad demise post-footy.... It was good marketing too....

I could list at least 10 decisions worse than picking up Cousins.... probably 20....

Some of the do-gooders need to chill the * out...

Seriously?

Bigger than McMuffin for 19?

Bigger than Robert Walls?

Bigger than losing how many years vainly chasing Sheedy?

Bigger than JON at 8?

Bigger than a trade war with the Pies that left us broke and with a bag of spuds?

Bigger than Pitura?

What actual harm did Cousins do to the club that was in any way greater than the above?
You forgot Princess Fiora

Yeah um... don't they own the NRL?? Surprising they want to stir s**t up in GC given the competition for market up there.:rolleyes:

I actually don't think they have helped Harley deal with his issues by plastering that over the paper.... I wonder how many of their journalists don't have the odd line of powder? Maybe they'll publish that too :rolleyes:

I actually don't think they have helped Harley deal with his issues by plastering that over the paper.... I wonder how many of their journalists don't have the odd line of powder? Maybe they'll publish that too :rolleyes:
They've just been sitting on them for 18 months waiting for the "right" time.

He's never kicked 2 goals a game over a season. Might be getting 20 a game but does he hurt the opposition with those touches to warrant such a high price?

I pushed the stats a bit to say 2 goals a game. But has kicked 44 in a season and this year 1.6 a game and 20 touches and is only 24. He is getting better, and of course he hurst opposition. He is unpredictable and has x-factor two things we severely lack in our forward half outside Jack and Edwards.

For mine he and Treloar should be targets 1 and 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said it weeks ago that Zac Smith hates the joint bc of the culture there. Need a Ruckman he's the man
I would give up Conca with picks involved.
Our 3rd and their 3rd
I would love a swap of seconds but Conca just doesnt have that kind value anymore. Both players have showed potential for each club but injury has slowed them both down. Could be a win win.

I would give up Conca with picks involved.
Our 3rd and their 3rd
I would love a swap of seconds but Conca just doesnt have that kind value anymore. Both players have showed potential for each club but injury has slowed them both down. Could be a win win.
Don't know what to do with Reece as I'd almost forgotten about him until you raised his name
I still think we ha g onto him for one more year a d hope he can slide in the HBF
If we delist/retire Foley Newman Knights that gives us money to move so Reece can stay
What do you give up for Zac ? Maybe try and bargain with Astbury and a secound rounder ,but we are crying out for a better ruck support for Ivaan so we may need to go harder
Dave will struggle to get a gig if Chappy and co stay injury free
It comes down to what type of player they need

Don't know what to do with Reece as I'd almost forgotten about him until you raised his name
I still think we ha g onto him for one more year a d hope he can slide in the HBF
If we delist/retire Foley Newman Knights that gives us money to move so Reece can stay
What do you give up for Zac ? Maybe try and bargain with Astbury and a secound rounder ,but we are crying out for a better ruck support for Ivaan so we may need to go harder
Dave will struggle to get a gig if Chappy and co stay injury free
It comes down to what type of player they need
Gold Coast ate set down back which is why I offered Conca. Gold Coasts Mids arent as strong as GWS.
If we were looking to move Astbury I would try and package him to Carlton or Cats for either Motlop and Yarran. GWS and Brisbane also need backs.

Gold Coast ate set down back which is why I offered Conca. Gold Coasts Mids arent as strong as GWS.
If we were looking to move Astbury I would try and package him to Carlton or Cats for either Motlop and Yarran. GWS and Brisbane also need backs.
Yeah so is Conca too much at this stage for the deal?
Maybe just a sec and third rounder. Seems skinny though
Arnot no chance they will take him worth biscuits
Dea as a Arnot
Madonna Mcbean I would keep
Grigg maybe but is ahead of Reece ATM
Doesn't leave much

Yeah so is Conca too much at this stage for the deal?
Maybe just a sec and third rounder. Seems skinny though
Arnot no chance they will take him worth biscuits
Dea as a Arnot
Madonna Mcbean I would keep
Grigg maybe but is ahead of Reece ATM
Doesn't leave much
Yeah I would value Conca higher which is why a swap or 3rd rounds would make it fair IMO.
Swap of 2nds would be awesome.

Just swap Conca for Aish and be done with it
Would be a good offseason
Kruezer free agent 450k for 4 year deal
Aish trade Conca no impact to salary cap as I would offer up same money Conca is on.
Motlop and Cats Second trade our first and Astbury 500k for 5 years
Delisted FA some half decent kid GWS need to flog off.

Out: Conca, Astbury pick 14? and 500k off our salary cap
In: Kruezer, Aish, Motlop, Delisted GWS player, pick 27? And 1.3mil back into our cap.
Cant get much better than that. Hopefully GWS have got an inside bull that isnt getting games as that wouod round of the list nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back