Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So we'd have to give up Conca plus something? No thanks.
Lol im not even saying I want to do it. Ive been on the Conca train since he started. Just saying Aish holds more value league wide than Conca at this stage whether you like it or not. Youd even have to take injuries into account.

Stevie Motlop has a free weekend. Might go pick him up and a few of us could entertain him at the "G" and later the Royal tomorrow. Few froffs and get his sig on the back of a coaster.

It might be that he's an outside, downhill-skiing, front-running whinger who expects it on a platter. Who knows?
You might be right i hope we don't get to miss out and whinge about how we didn't go hard enough bla bla.

You might be right i hope we don't get to miss out and whinge about how we didn't go hard enough bla bla.
There are plenty of other players I'd prefer to Aish. i also don't want to trade Conca. We wouldn't get what he's worth and besides, we need to build midfield depth. Aish for Conca would be exchanging an inside/outside player for a purely outside one, and a sideways move in terms of depth.

Suckling = overrated. Is nowhere near an elite kick and has no defensive side. Pass.
Yep.
That classic 19th player in a GF team that is over-rated.
Their true worth becomes clear in an average team.
Yes. I am looking at you Mr Savage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a fantastic story about savage from a hawks player. Apparently Shane has a chubby missus who runs his life, he whips out his phone and proudly displays a photo of his Rubenesque beauty and the insensitive Hawks players remark about her weight and comely appearance. Footy clubs and Banter, anyways Shane gets all down cast about it, but also tells his missus all the nasty things the Hawks are saying about her, she decides he won't be at the club anymore and rings his agent and tells him to get him out. LOL.

Yep.
That classic 19th player in a GF team that is over-rated.
Their true worth becomes clear in an average team.
Yes. I am looking at you Mr Savage.
Malceski.

I literally just cannot see Suckling playing well at another club. Reckon he'll go though, someone will get sucked in. Probably Brisbane.

Malceski.

I literally just cannot see Suckling playing well at another club. Reckon he'll go though, someone will get sucked in. Probably Brisbane.
There's lots. Could do a 50 page thread and not exhaust the list.

LOL Really finding this Aish v Conca debate Hilarious

At the end of their Careers they wont even be on the same ball park, Aish is stinking it up because he just doesnt want to be in brisbane or the lions
as Polec,Yeo did

Conca will never become an elite player and has so far been so injury prone its not funny, Most of his supporters here are still useing the excuse about no pre season - Guess what guys

He is Lazy

Trade in a minute without blinking Aish is top end as was/is Heppell who every blind man and his blind dog would have taken

There's lots. Could do a 50 page thread and not exhaust the list.
So much to making it as an AFL player. After talent the next biggest factor is probably where you land. For a lot of players it's simply right place at the right time. Take Luke McGuane, only at a shitful Tigers would he get paid as much he did and be on a list for as long.
LOL Really finding this Aish v Conca debate Hilarious

At the end of their Careers they wont even be on the same ball park, Aish is stinking it up because he just doesnt want to be in brisbane or the lions
as Polec,Yeo did

Conca will never become an elite player and has so far been so injury prone its not funny, Most of his supporters here are still useing the excuse about no pre season - Guess what guys

He is Lazy

Trade in a minute without blinking Aish is top end as was/is Heppell who every blind man and his blind dog would have taken
If anyone gives us anything then we should take it and go to the draft and hope to fix out mistake.

Last edited:
I wouldnt give up on conca just yet. I wanna see him play again and he needs to played on the ball
What about Sinclair from collingwood as a small forward option? still young and could have some upside
I rate Conca higher than Brandon Ellis and I've been on the record with my mates and FF league that Conca will be the better player. But I have lost faith in his ability to stay on the park. I'd look to trade him but wouldn't expect much in return, which is why I'm pretty sure he'll remain a tiger.

Why would we trade Conca when he is probably worth the lowest he has ever been in his career? Surely we would benefit more from keeping him and giving him a chance to regain from. It's not like we couldn't use another big bodied inside midfielder in our best 22.
:(

The Kruezer love on here is frustrating. The bloke is a walking glass mirror. Way to many injuries and operations for my liking.

Nicholls - yes please.

The Kruezer love on here is frustrating. The bloke is a walking glass mirror. Way to many injuries and operations for my liking.

Nicholls - yes please.
Nicholls agreed but not easily attainable. All the talk on Kruezer is basically as he's a free agent so you can have a crack at him without having to trade

McBean played CHB at TAC level and was extremely good. Played on the big blokes and didn't engage them pysically body on body but alway seemed to get a fist to contest. He when in possession of the pill exploited a lot of key forwards for pace and ran off them. I'd love to see this kid played as a CHB. I don't think he'll ever make it as a forward. He seemed to have a lot more confidence as a defender than he appears to have as a forward. I don't think he has developed much at all.
Imo I cant see McB play as a CHB. He would be mauled. He cant win contests up fwd let alone on the power fwds, and he would be run around by the fleet of foot fwds too. He needs a lot of work to make it imo.

Nicholls - yes please.
And Kreuzer would come relatively cheap because of his injury problems that's half the point.
GC would (quite rightly) want an arm and a leg for Nicholls, potential to be one of the best rucks in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back