Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"RICHMOND stands as good a chance as any club to secure Greater Western Sydney star Adam Treloar"

7EbnW3h.gif

That is the perfect gif for every umpiring decision that has ever gone against us :)

At the start of this year the dogs said they were sick of being everyone's second team because they've been s**t for so long. I could completely relate to that; for so long we were a joke, 'at least you've got the best song', and everyone would get this condescending s**t-eating grin on their face when you'd say you go for Richmond.

I am thoroughly enjoying being disliked. Once you start undoing the damage done by the last 30 years by beating everyone, making finals, becoming a destination club, making a profit, boosting membership, having the highest attendance, being stable, having great facilities, then the best song in the league suddenly pisses people off.

Do they seriously think we aren't going to be up and about? During my lifetime Richmond has consistently been the worst, most heart breaking club to follow. Finally we are getting some sustainable success happen, of course we are going to be proud of that. So, when I read the hate on the main board, and the disdain on the pies board, all I can feel is:

n4cm0l_4.jpg

Imagine the hate if we get Treloar et al...

And in another other sign that things are changing I just saw that renowned Tiger hater , Mike ' no deledio in top 50 or richo in team of the 2000's" Sheahan actually give us a chance to win it all !!!!
trolling

I don't shy away from what I say . Everything about his final year of TAC and his inabilities was spot on .
Not spot on at all. You said he would be a bust. He's a star. I only remember it because you were so arrogant and condescending about it at the time. It was meant to be a light-hearted jab in the ribs, sorry if I upset you.

Impressed by the levels you have gone to try to undermine my opinion though and even more so by the Yarran lovers who have jumped on board .
Search took 20 seconds. :thumbsu:

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Treloar grew up a Carlton supporter so now they have joined the race for him might be a big draw card for him.

Treloar grew up a Carlton supporter so now they have joined the race for him might be a big draw card for him.

Yep and knowing the filth as they are a rabble they will offer crazy numbers like 8 years x 1mil...

In saying that its a business now, i think their managers would be saying us and the pies are stable, great facilities etc... on that type of count the tax man is seeing 42K out of every 100k so i think destination/team & facilities, Administration, opportunity and flag potential are far greater than a kid with a Judd (or our fan favorite Del) poster on the wall!

Not spot on at all. You said he would be a bust. He's a star. I only remember it because you were so arrogant and condescending about it at the time. It was meant to be a light-hearted jab in the ribs, sorry if I upset you.

Search took 20 seconds. :thumbsu:
A post from two years ago and incidentally on another board still troubles you . Hahaha .
If you want to put everything in context you'll also find I felt and expressed at that time that stringers then underrated tac teammate wines would be the better player . Which I still stand by.
As I have previously said the funniest thing is the gutless muppets liking your posts simply trying to shoot me down . Not one of them have any ******* idea and have consistently proven as such although they have proven consistent in likely soft utensils . I still don't rate stringer anything like he was being made out to be or that he was pre broken leg . People were raving about the champions port Adelaide had in their side last year also .

Last edited:
You forgot the bit about not being able to break into a finals bound side with reputedly one of the best defenses going around. If he was at any less a club, Dea plays every game

Let's see how many clubs are banging on our door to take him then. Astbury is ahead of him. Probably even a fit Pettard.

Out: Two first round picks + Second round pick
In: Treloar + Plowman

This way, GWS gets adequate compensation and the points for their academy selections.

We get two quality kids, and everybody is happy!

I like your thinking don't be surprised if something is close to it with another player but Collingwood still deciding should they follow Richmonds path which will cost them also two future picks ........interesting times both clubs working hard behind scenes we will know very soon who will win .......people are forgetting GWS is in the box seat they have alot say in the matter who provides the best deal for their future........Carlton is interesting one could trump all if they let Kruezer go which means they will have pick 2 & 3, which they can use pick 3 and the pick they are getting from Geelong very attractive deal for GWS........I enjoy the media how they keep running their stories with their leaks are coming from everywhere........Lets see what unfolds as for Richmond we have a bigger fish to catch exciting times ahead regardless what happens.......If i was gambling i put money on the Pies using their future picks to trump us......

I like your thinking don't be surprised if something is close to it with another player but Collingwood still deciding should they follow Richmonds path which will cost them also two future picks ........interesting times both clubs working hard behind scenes we will know very soon who will win .......people are forgetting GWS is in the box seat they have alot say in the matter who provides the best deal for their future........Carlton is interesting one could trump all if they let Kruezer go which means they will have pick 2 & 3, which they can use pick 3 and the pick they are getting from Geelong very attractive deal for GWS........I enjoy the media how they keep running their stories with their leaks are coming from everywhere........Lets see what unfolds as for Richmond we have a bigger fish to catch exciting times ahead regardless what happens.......If i was gambling i put money on the Pies using their future picks to trump us......

They are after points from picks for their academy players, someone has mentioned that 1st round picks 1-18 are basically worth the same number of points,If this is true then it changes the landscape, someone mentioned he could just go into the PSD (carlton scum) but from what i have heard about AT he would never consider such a thing, a good kid that would do the right thing by GWS

I like your thinking don't be surprised if something is close to it with another player but Collingwood still deciding should they follow Richmonds path which will cost them also two future picks .......

The Pies are into Aish as well - presumably he won't come free, so how will they get Treloar /and/ Aish?

Players to Brissie, I guess???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back