Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The treloar missus rumour reminds of the that one about a former essendon coach banging a former super model who now dates an ex Carlton player of ours.

It was back when she was dating the radio host and he was gonna propose, she came clean and he walked away.

I still don't know if it's true or just that everybody knows the rumour so because so many people know it then it seems true because so many sources.
Sheeds you dirty dog you :p

Charlie Pannam

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Why is he not getting a game?
He had a foot injury 2014. this year he had a couple of soft tissue injuries. There's a bit of a write up on him AFL/Crows website

Sam Kerridge gave his all with a game-high 31 possessions, nine clearances and a goal
Kerridge has now averaged 31 disposals, 10 clearances and six marks through his last three games with the SANFL Crows

TIGER FOREVER

Debutant
Apr 30, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Do you know the player personally?
Not personally, but i know we are selling the story hard if he comes across ......lets put this way he didn't say NO to us likes the idea and can see the improvement off the field as a club. He was impressed what we can offer as a club and likes our facilities and the story we are selling will decide once the season is over ......he has alot off decisions to be made about his future........we will know soon......Whatever decision he makes at least i know we gave a best shot.......

Not personally, but i know we are selling the story hard if he comes across ......lets put this way he didn't say NO to us likes the idea and can see the improvement off the field as a club. He was impressed what we can offer as a club and likes our facilities and the story we are selling will decide once the season is over ......he has alot off decisions to be made about his future........we will know soon......Whatever decision he makes at least i know we gave a best shot.......

Dangerfield?

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Don't want names, all I want to know is, regular or fringe player.

Oct 8, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Spurs, 49ers, SF Giants, GS Warrio
can we get kerridge from the crows? swap for mcdonough? kerridge is 186 and kicks goals.
188 per the Crows website so good size.

Discussions he is looking to leave. stats v McDonough

Kerridge - Turned 22 in April - Picked 27 in 2011 Draft, played 19 games in 4 years, recruited from Bendigo
* Averages
* K - 5.8
* H - 6.4
* D - 12.1
* M - 3.3
* G - 0.9
* B - 0.2
* T - 3.1

McDonough - Turned 21 in January - Pick 42 in 2012 Draft, played 10 games in 3 years, recruited from Woodville West Torrens
* Averages
* K - 6.4
* H - 4.4
* D - 10.8
* M - 2.1
* G - 0.1
* B - 0.2
* T - 2.1

Looks a reasonable swap to me and would add some size to our developing midfield rotation.

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
Did anyone else watch the gws- blues game, the commentators which included Watson were almost gutted that Treloar was a chance to land at Richmond, it was pretty much " but but but Collingwood surely they lead the race " then Watson pipes up with " KB claims to have spoken to someone inside Richmond "
Overall it's just not pie fans freaking out but the media as well, a strong Richmond on and off the field actually scares the s**t out of a lot of people
i have heard someone say just recently that we are Ch7's 2nd team, thier fave team is the one playing us.... commentary teams (esp ch7) are now "boy's clubs" that would rather discuss thier 'in jokes' as opposed to calling the game.....

tunksy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 6, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
188 per the Crows website so good size.

Discussions he is looking to leave. stats v McDonough

Kerridge - Turned 22 in April - Picked 27 in 2011 Draft, played 19 games in 4 years, recruited from Bendigo
* Averages
* K - 5.8
* H - 6.4
* D - 12.1
* M - 3.3
* G - 0.9
* B - 0.2
* T - 3.1

McDonough - Turned 21 in January - Pick 42 in 2012 Draft, played 10 games in 3 years, recruited from Woodville West Torrens
* Averages
* K - 6.4
* H - 4.4
* D - 10.8
* M - 2.1
* G - 0.1
* B - 0.2
* T - 2.1

Looks a reasonable swap to me and would add some size to our developing midfield rotation.
the bright side is he plays very well vs norf so we'd want him haha

TIGER FOREVER

Debutant
Apr 30, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't want names, all I want to know is, regular or fringe player.
Regular i know two other clubs are heavily into him Richmond Football club have created a good smoke screen i am surprised has not been picked up by the media ............i will be very surprise if Richmond lands this player ........interstate player....

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
Out: Two first round picks + Second round pick
In: Treloar + Plowman

This way, GWS gets adequate compensation and the points for their academy selections.

We get two quality kids, and everybody is happy!
i'd make the 2nd this year as next years Draft is stronger

Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys Chicago Bulls
Regular i know two other clubs are heavily into him Richmond Football club have created a good smoke screen i am surprised has not been picked up by the media ............i will be very surprise if Richmond lands this player ........interstate player....

Don't want to disrespect you on your own board but what would be the ramifications of you actually naming the player, outside of Barrett reading it and spruiking it on the footy show Thursday night!?

Aug 26, 2015
Pile of Melted servers
AFL Club
Richmond
God carltank are delusional about Yarran, they're still trying to live in the days of the "Brown paper bags of money" and think they can push other clubs around at the trade table. some of those deals I was reading made me stupider, I felt like i was getting ******* stupider and stupider reading it

Thank god BF doesnt actually do trades

TIGER FOREVER

Debutant
Apr 30, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't want to disrespect you on your own board but what would be the ramifications of you actually naming the player, outside of Barrett reading it and spruiking it on the footy show Thursday night!?

The funny thing is one of the clubs that is involve is Collingwood how ironic...........the media hasn't even picked it up yet probably both clubs keeping this quiet ......i know your club and us are outsiders but both clubs have had a meeting with his manager 4 weeks ago......ask your recruiting officers whom they had meeting last month if you have any insiders that you know off ........as for Barrett i am shocked but only few Richmond people involve know about this player is on our radar as said an outside chance........strange things have happen in the past nothing surprises me anymore these days........Lets put this way if he decides Collingwood or Richmond one of our clubs will have their heads spinning
with excitment........as stated October is going to see more movements than ever before it seems that way........the future picks have open up freedom for most clubs.........don't discard Hawthorn i have found out the last 48 hours they were pushing hard for the future picks to get someone could be the same player we are chasing with Collingwood......let see what unfolds i wouldn't be surprise if the papers picks up first week or second week of the finals and run with it.......more will come soon.....

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
the way I have read the tea leaves after doing a lot of filtering is this...

Treloar will be a Pie, unfortunately
We will get Yarran, cost TBD
Kreuzer will prob stay, but IF he leaves, a package with Yarran most likely
Motlop will stay

We probably end up with Yarran and a yet to be determined foot soldier who will provide depth
Meaning we will still have loads of room in the cap

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
The funny thing is one of the clubs that is involve is Collingwood how ironic...........the media hasn't even picked it up yet probably both clubs keeping this quiet ......i know your club and us are outsiders but both clubs have had a meeting with his manager 4 weeks ago......ask your recruiting officers whom they had meeting last month if you have any insiders that you know off ........as for Barrett i am shocked but only few Richmond people involve know about this player is on our radar as said an outside chance........strange things have happen in the past nothing surprises me anymore these days........Lets put this way if he decides Collingwood or Richmond one of our clubs will have their heads spinning
with excitment........as stated October is going to see more movements than ever before it seems that way........the future picks have open up freedom for most clubs.........don't discard Hawthorn i have found out the last 48 hours they were pushing hard for the future picks to get someone could be the same player we are chasing with Collingwood......let see what unfolds i wouldn't be surprise if the papers picks up first week or second week of the finals and run with it.......more will come soon.....
Just wondering why you didn't go with the Tiger71.5 tag?

BF Tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
This has the potential to work for Richmond as well. Go out there thinking bruise free footy, hopefully get a good margin up on a young and inexperienced NMFC side and then coast for the second half. Avoid the crunches and don't get involved in any silly crap.

ryza87

Club Legend
Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Is they player contracted or out of contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back