Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I so want to know 100% whos coming to us, the waits unbearable.
We had to wait 35yrs for our next flag so 6 -7 weeks for Dangerfield,Treloar,Kruezer,Yarran,Bennell & Motlop to sign with us isn,t that too long of a wait brother.;):D

I so want to know 100% whos coming to us, the waits unbearable.
Its going to be long month the AFL made the rules October is when we all know who we are getting or failed to get ......remember we have finals next week lets enjoy and let the recruiters to do their job i have faith........remember we dont want to sell the sink now.....

I did forget Cotchin, but surely you don't class him as an A-Grade talent. In 2012 yes but he's taken a backwards step and has struggled with the attention.

Might be time for me to make a sneaky exit.
A grade talent? Yes. A grade performance? imo yes/borderline no. It also depends on what you consider the ranking system is. I tend to believe there is -star of the comp, - a grader, b grader etc. So with this in mind, Rance is a star of the comp, Lids, Cotch, Jack and Dusty are a graders.

You forgot the bit about not being able to break into a finals bound side with reputedly one of the best defenses going around. If he was at any less a club, Dea plays every game
Gee don't know about that at all. If that was the case he would be sort after before now by other clubs.

God knows he can have it lol.

I just share what i know, I have only really shared that we are not out of the treloar picture and are a good chance, and we wanted a medium that can play back and forward with elite pace and disposal and we all know that was Yarran and Mots. I do know we are working on a smokey but till it gets more clearer, ill hold tact talking about it.

TIGER FOREVER you run with it brother, just a pro tip, carry lube as these cheap pricks like to go in dry. :p
I'm starting to worry about u mate... With all ur references with taking it up date

s**t if we land trelor we should bombard the collingfrogs boards with bigger attendance, now stealing your recruits, but we better put sound on has most pies are illiterate.
If we do land Treloar my first action will to call SEN morning show and give it to Tim Watson. HOW dare he contradict the great man KB.

Haha but talls get the big boy bonus attached!

A grade talent? Yes. A grade performance? imo yes/borderline no. It also depends on what you consider the ranking system is. I tend to believe there is -star of the comp, - a grader, b grader etc. So with this in mind, Rance is a star of the comp, Lids, Cotch, Jack and Dusty are a graders.

Gee don't know about that at all. If that was the case he would be sort after before now by other clubs.

Can't you multi quote like RATD does you post whore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard that the guy we're getting is a KPD from a top 4 side.
Welcome aboard Zac
346t1l0.jpg

That is exactly what my source has been telling me that I have shared with you blokes for 3 weeks now. We will trade our first now and next year for him. Pies wont, IMO, so our chance has sky rocketed. It just comes down to Treloar nominating us, and that part I cant confirm as some say he has others that i rate say he hasnt but all say, as of lately, we are leading the race.
The post you replied to stated that the GWS have their COLA going but I don't think that is right. They still have theirs, just Sydney wont. ( I could be farked going back to find it)
Yes i agreed, but GWS HAS THE LAST SAY ......the player is happy to go Richmond or Collingwood its depending who makes the best deal for GWS.....ALL TIGERS FANS dont worry who we get everything is working well behind the scenes we are becoming a very strong club and attractive club lets all enjoy our team in finals participation............ its September now thats three in row........i have faith in are playing group and football department exciting things will happen on the field and off the field.........ENJOY...

GWS don't have the last say in that they could get a better deal, but if the player wants a certain club then that's what they will have to deal with. As long as the player stays the course he will go there. If a deal cant be done, then the player will go back into the draft and GWS get nothing, which means GWS haven't got the last say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back