Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surname fits the bill.With below.REDden
And he looks like the rest of our team
CDRDlImUMAAfRAw.png:large

TRELOAR%20Adam.png

Redden is underrated and would be best 22 at any club. Doesn't really have any weaknesses just hasn't been recognised as an elite player because of the club he plays for.
Spot on. Wouldn't knock him back that's for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do people think of this:

Out: 1st and 2nd picks
In: Yarran and Carlton's 2nd

Out: Carlton's 2nd and Dave Astbury
In: Redden and a later pick

That's what I meant. Grigg's goal off the ground on Saturday night was the first time I've ever seen him kick right foot.
Was a pure accident that kick, it was either throw a right foot at or trip over the ball.

As for Redden hope we're right into him.

25 at seasons end.
129 games experience
190cm 82kg midfielder

Career Averages:
21.8 disposals
4.8 marks
6.2 tackles
4 clearances (119 games)
9.4 contested possessions (119 games)
72.5% Disposal Efficiency

Throw him into the mix with Cotchin Martin Edwards Miles Lambert Grigg Ellis x2 Conca Deledio & McIntosh and that is a fairly strong midfield brigade moving forward.

Redden is a very good player and a player i believe Dimma would love, if he came to us he would straight away be one of our best defensive and well rounded midfielders. He would lift our tackle count, clearances and contested ball number immensely and if we gave up our first pick for him i wouldn't be too upset...very good underrated player

If we don't get Treloar, I'd want Redden over Yarran.

Agree. He's a type we don't have (except Grigg who aint getting any younger). We have Menadue, Drummond etc. in the wings who can play Yarran's role.

With all these excellent targets becoming available and our apparent aggressiveness this year I can't see us not landing one or two good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back