Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

People need to accept we are a tight arse club that will only trade value. All this talk of us being after danger motlop treloar is a myth imho . All we are trying to do is squeeze out some other players that will be cheap as chips to play a role we have in mind for them
Think

Chapin
Grigg
Houli
Hunt
Maric

Can't see how this will be any different this year.

Also you can't say that this system has not been successful as we have retained our picks to bring in

Floss
Lennon
Kmac
Ellis
Ellis

It's just the way we role

I think it has more been a case of us not having anything to trade out. We were very keen to get future picks passed, because it is a way we can bring in that elite talent without giving up starting 22 players.

Saw this little gem at my bottleshop. It was on sale for $10 so I thought I would give it a crack.....
Yarran.jpg
Given the price, I was pretty impressed. Pretty much sums up my feelings about the footy player. If we get him cheaply, I'm happy to take the risk.

Is it an omen? Hard to say. I bought 2 bottles and now I'm drunk......

Saw this little gem at my bottleshop. It was on sale for $10 so I thought I would give it a crack.....
View attachment 168931
Given the price, I was pretty impressed. Pretty much sums up my feelings about the footy player. If we get him cheaply, I'm happy to take the risk.

Is it an omen? Hard to say. I bought 2 bottles and now I'm drunk......

So get yarran for cheap and it's the first time in awhile he has had a crack.

LOL at the pie fans celebrating treloar on the AT thread, his not going to improve them, all they are going to do is tred water, they are not adding to their side because they are losing players/ picks to get these players, if they think they can rely on their medium sized forwards to kick a winning score each week and win the required 12/13 wins they need for finals then they are sadly mistaken.

The big difference is we are becoming an off field force and have had 2.5 strong seasons.

Not saying we will get anyone either as your right we don't pay inflated prices but we are more attractive and we have a good reputation of paying fair value and accepting fair value.
You would wonder why Hawforn haven't managed to land a gun mid or two then if that's the case. Find it hard to believe they have not chased Parker, Fyfe , Sloan, Shiel or even Dangerfield. They seem to have a strategy of paying value rather than "how much do you want".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would wonder why Hawforn haven't managed to land a gun mid or two then if that's the case. Find it hard to believe they have not chased Parker, Fyfe , Sloan, Shiel or even Dangerfield. They seem to have a strategy of paying value rather than "how much do you want".

Maybe true but who has actually moved that they have wanted? They got Burgoyne in 2009 and O'Rourke last year. They didn't want Greenwood or Adams, not sure about Caddy but the Cats were up and about when they got him. They got Frawley over cats and freo when he seemed destined to go to either one.

Who else has moved they may have got/wanted? I can't think of them losing out in the last 3-4 years except with maybe Buddy but they came out the other side pretty well.

The guys you've mentioned haven't moved so no point bring them up and Danger... well we will find out in month ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back