List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it sounds far fetched to me,but i'm a realist remember:p
I do agree with some of your statement,but you missed my point,"that every human being has a free will"
Dusty still could have canned the whole process if he felt panicked or threatened by it all,but he still strolled along with it .
anyway lets see how loyal you think he actually is when money becomes the real drive this time round as i dont think we're going to have it that easy this time round
a rumour started few weeks ago about his new deal negotiations and its suddenly fizzled out to nothing:(

Rubbish.

The club stated that they want to get Dusty's contract sorted early. Keep in mind he has been in the US and just arrived I believe very late this week. Why you state absolutes like its fizzled to nothing, when the off season has just started is not being a realist, just foolish.

What about Kruezer next year as a free agent? Maric will be 30 at the start of 2016 and surely we will be in the market for a ruckmen. At age 26 he fits the bill. Contract wouldn't have to be massive, we would just need to get his best mate Cotch in his ear..

Rubbish.

The club stated that they want to get Dusty's contract sorted early. Keep in mind he has been in the US and just arrived I believe very late this week. Why you state absolutes like its fizzled to nothing, when the off season has just started is not being a realist, just foolish.
Lets not argue about until it actually eventuates otherwise it will end up like a JT thread where a lot of people jumped on the wrong horse and ended up with egg on their face
Nothing's done until he signs on the dotted line
So lets relax on it tig71

A fit Kreuzer is a gun, but it's another big if...
Would love us to have a fit, dominant ruckman some time in my life.
I only ever remember us having spuds, Ottens was gone too soon and Maric has been great but we all have reason to worry about his longevity. You could argue Simmonds was decent but he was a spud more often than not.

Could we make a play for someone next year to go with bringing in Shiel, Steven and whoever else? :D

Kreuzer ? I'd rather have Tristen Cartledge out of retirement than Kreuzer. At least he would be able to train for one week a year..

With Hampson gone and Newman retired fro starters, we should lock in Cotch, Rance and Dusty as priorities. Get them over the line FIRST.

Go after Shiel, Treloar and Suckling. Maybe Lobbe.. Dangerfield / Sloane would be great, but the cost would be too much. I'd look at a package deal for Shiel and Treloar - First round pick and decent player.

Lets not argue about until it actually eventuates otherwise it will end up like a JT thread where a lot of people jumped on the wrong horse and ended up with egg on their face

Who and what about egg on our faces? The club was inspired in just dropping 9 spots and also getting jack and a good young talent for which would have been one pick.

Club was also spot on and professional in its testing right to the end which caught the re injury. I see no egg on face there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one jumped on the wrong horse, everyone who was for the JT trade did so with the understanding that it would have to be with him passing a medical, but lets not let facts get in the way of your story.

If fit then good. If not then lulz :D
Good to see you went with the if fit line, otherwise you'll end up with egg on your face.

Good to see you went with the if fit line, otherwise you'll end up with egg on your face.
I covered both sides. If it works I'll say I backed it all along. If it doesn't ill laugh that we got an injury prone dud :D

No one jumped on the wrong horse, everyone who was for the JT trade did so with the understanding that it would have to be with him passing a medical, but lets not let facts get in the way of your story.
That was the point nut was making with a few others RT and it got personal bc we had differing opinions
It was a great story IMO

That was the point nut was making with a few others RT and it got personal bc we had differing opinions
It was a great story IMO
It wasn't, lets leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back