List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We already have a Hardingham type in Petterd. That said, Hardingham in the back line and Petterd as a medium forward would be alright in my opinion.

And unlocked.

There's nothing wrong with a joke but when that joke is about another person on these boards and is relentless, then that descends into trolling and bullying behaviour. I'm not sure I can make this any more clear, it is not acceptable, don't do it. The mods have edited posts, deleted posts and asked people to stop, if you're going to continue the behaviour after that then you can live with the consequences. This is a forum, some people take this way too seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And unlocked.

There's nothing wrong with a joke but when that joke is about another person on these boards and is relentless, then that descends into trolling and bullying behaviour. I'm not sure I can make this any more clear, it is not acceptable, don't do it. The mods have edited posts, deleted posts and asked people to stop, if you're going to continue the behaviour after that then you can live with the consequences. This is a forum, some people take this way too seriously.

*ing oath m8

What would we do with Hardingham. Just no need at all.
Is he part of the 34 Bombers under scrutiny. If he is, it is a big no from me. Especially when you don't know what sort of penalty the Bomber players are going to face. Also he is outside of the age of any recycled player we should look at, if we are to get any recycle's at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back