List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it was johnno77 who started the thread to get Stevens. Was never mentioned by the club I don't think

And I stand by it. Jack Steven is an idiot. Now we're going to have to overpay for bloody Dangerfield. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else thinking Kruezer may be worth the risk? Could be another Knights situation but if the risk pays off it would improve us immensely.

I say we use Vickery in a 3 way trade to get a player who wants to go to GWS. Our first and player x to GWS for Sheil.

Not a bad off season. In Kruezer and Sheil.
Hampson is out of contract I would put him in our rookie list for one year.
Knights is out of contract I would give him one more year on minimum wage.

Not sure what we do with Newman and Foley.

Conca and Vickery will be traded at years end .start looking through Freo or WC lists for someone who wants out and also a club who needs a dopey forward /ruck.
If numb nuts lets Conca settle on the half back flank for the year we won't have to trade him . He's still just a kid and can be a solid 200 gamer. Throw him around like seasons gone and he'll tread water all year. I've got nothing on Vickery , the guys an enigma . I'd like to see him under a different coach at our club than than someone else. Hampsons injury is a blessing in disguise and could save Vickerys career at the tigers . He needs to be played 10 games straight minimum in the ruck full time in the VFL to turn his laziness around .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back