List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nail, hammer, head right there.

If we lose Alex over the 150 we think we need to get Danger, when we could have got Stevens and kept Alex, Im gunna be real pissed!

Well not going to get Stevens & Danger is at $1.25m now to keep anyone in the market vs Geelong. Memo Footy Department...do not do this!!

Dig deep into the GWS...2 lads at least...and pay Rance what he is worth.

If numb nuts lets Conca settle on the half back flank for the year we won't have to trade him . He's still just a kid and can be a solid 200 gamer. Throw him around like seasons gone and he'll tread water all year. I've got nothing on Vickery , the guys an enigma . I'd like to see him under a different coach at our club than than someone else. Hampsons injury is a blessing in disguise and could save Vickerys career at the tigers . He needs to be played 10 games straight minimum in the ruck full time in the VFL to turn his laziness around .

lol Rusty...we ain't sacking a coach to see if one bloke can fire a shot...but I agree...leave him in the VFL till he realises what is at stake. Check out Griff...he was sent into the backline in the AFL & the VFL...he has had to work, seems like it's Tyrone's time to work out whether he wants in or out.

Reece has played in or on the peripheral of the square all his life as a tiger...he gets fit and shows he has the capacity to succeed or excel...or not.

lol Rusty...we ain't sacking a coach to see if one bloke can fire a shot...but I agree...leave him in the VFL till he realises what is at stake. Check out Griff...he was sent into the backline in the AFL & the VFL...he has had to work, seems like it's Tyrone's time to work out whether he wants in or out.

Reece has played in or on the peripheral of the square all his life as a tiger...he gets fit and shows he has the capacity to succeed or excel...or not.
Ripping post , some blokes just need to be given a good job and then they'll work on into brilliance or not . Back Flank , he's fit enough will surprise himself .

Anyone else thinking Kruezer may be worth the risk? Could be another Knights situation but if the risk pays off it would improve us immensely.

I say we use Vickery in a 3 way trade to get a player who wants to go to GWS. Our first and player x to GWS for Sheil.

Not a bad off season. In Kruezer and Sheil.
Hampson is out of contract I would put him in our rookie list for one year.
Knights is out of contract I would give him one more year on minimum wage.

Not sure what we do with Newman and Foley.
Hampson has 1 year to go, agree on nights and I think Foley and Newy are done.

I'm still a goofy enough Richmond supporter to want to back foley in for another season. I love the guy . Closest to Paul Brodrick I've ever seen when fit and he'll contribute that's just what he does .

Just on this Hampson has one year to go business that doesn't mean he'll be on our list . We can pay him out and go one team mate short for the year and still prosper. The guy is clogging up the ruck and the forward pocket in the VFL and those are two very important serious positions for a AFL Club

Betcha conca isn't.
I'll bet everything is done to extract something out of both of them to save the embarrassment for FJ of a top 10 being dud . But the fact is they are only losing value on our list . Vickery must be made a ruckman and Conca should be sent to the VFL and told to limit his mistakes and become more defensive . He has some nice offensive attributes at times but he is always attempting the ridiculous and causes some howling turnovers . Hasn't adopted to playing against men with equal or greater physical attributes . I would have taken the loss got we could for both and moved on last year. .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ill just take their 1st and second round picks please. then see what we can do with them if it came to that.
Give them to Brisbane and GWS.

Aish and Sheil would go nice and set our midfield up for years to come.

Would we be any chance at getting Aish?
What would it take?
They need KPP and we have plenty.

No chance. Even if he did for money. Would be gone as soon as his contract ends. His connection to SA football is too strong, for him not to play there at same stage in his career. To go after him, we would need to believe we could win a flag in three years and that he would contribute largely to that as well as quite a bit of money to outdo SA Clubs.

Someone beat me to it with Aish...

Given how well were going off the field, i have a very good feeling about landing some good players... two would do for me...

Agree an Aish and a danger/Sheil/WHE or the likes would move us to top 4 pretty quickly

Just on this Hampson has one year to go business that doesn't mean he'll be on our list . We can pay him out and go one team mate short for the year and still prosper. The guy is clogging up the ruck and the forward pocket in the VFL and those are two very important serious positions for a AFL Club
Do you really think this will happen? I say no.

I'll bet everything is done to extract something out of both of them to save the embarrassment for FJ of a top 10 being dud . But the fact is they are only losing value on our list . Vickery must be made a ruckman and Conca should be sent to the VFL and told to limit his mistakes and become more defensive . He has some nice offensive attributes at times but he is always attempting the ridiculous and causes some howling turnovers . Hasn't adopted to playing against men with equal or greater physical attributes . I would have taken the loss got we could for both and moved on last year. .
Fair enough(not my p.o.v) but I still think we wont trade him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back