List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too think Llyod will kick a good amount of goals.
Every intention of keeping him I just feel Elliot is a bit more mobile and can crumb the packs better than Llyod.

Elliot, Jack, Llyod
Deledio, Griffiths, Mid/Vickery.

Elliot is an upgrade on Morris.

If we only had one trade I would go Elliot over Sheil for the only reason that there are no small forwards as free agents.

Dream:
Danger FA
Kruezer FA
Elliot trade

Not so bad:
Selwood FA
Kruezer FA
Elliot trade.

If we do get Sheil which dont get me wrong I will ******* be stoked with. What other options do we have for a second ruck and a small forward?
Elliot's defensive pressure has gone downward as his career has progressed . He is also exclusively a forward pocket , can't go into the midfield and can't go into defence. Good sides don't have players who can only play one possie, they are to easy to shut down and therefore become a liability against good sides .

we wont get shiel, the same way we didnt get adams, tyson, jaeksh(?), karnezis and every other young player we have chased and were supposedly the favourite to get. noone wants to come here. i notice collingwood and carlton are already being talked about as the clubs going after aish.

I don't know but I'd be willing to bet that is just Pickles leveraging the SA clubs. Standard practice to claim Collingwood is interested in any player looking to move in order to drive up price at the preferred destination.

I fear you are probably right about the first bit though. Would love Sheil, but don't hold much hope.

we wont get shiel, .

:p

GIF--Not-Impressed-Eww-Euw-Awful-Bad-not-impressed-disgust-sad-Al-Bundy-GIF.gif

we wont get shiel, the same way we didnt get adams, tyson, jaeksh(?), karnezis and every other young player we have chased and were supposedly the favourite to get. noone wants to come here. i notice collingwood and carlton are already being talked about as the clubs going after aish.
Two words
Done and deal

Rance replacements #1

Nick Haynes (GWS) 192cm 87kg 22yo. The way he plays is very Rance-like from a few seasons ago, aggressive attacking attitude but often with a stupid, yet fixable, mistake. Haynes is very athletic, a good balance of power and agility. He's more of a 3rd tall at GWS but that's ok with Elton and Astbury being our big KPDs. I've been watching him preseason for SC and his first 2 games he's looked impressive taking some great intercept marks. Need to watch this kid very closely throughout the season as he comes out of contract.

Elliot's defensive pressure has gone downward as his career has progressed . He is also exclusively a forward pocket , can't go into the midfield and can't go into defence. Good sides don't have players who can only play one possie, they are to easy to shut down and therefore become a liability against good sides .

Be in our top half dozen of players if he come our way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's 80% chance of
Coming . Those are good odds

Rance replacements #1

Nick Haynes (GWS) 192cm 87kg 22yo. The way he plays is very Rance-like from a few seasons ago, aggressive attacking attitude but often with a stupid, yet fixable, mistake. Haynes is very athletic, a good balance of power and agility. He's more of a 3rd tall at GWS but that's ok with Elton and Astbury being our big KPDs. I've been watching him preseason for SC and his first 2 games he's looked impressive taking some great intercept marks. Need to watch this kid very closely throughout the season as he comes out of contract.
Good call.

Anyone above 6 foot 3 with a vague ability to play in defence should be looking West. Eagles are now rooted down back for the year and Freo need KPF and KPDs desperately.

We have currency in this area and should consider cashing some of it in.

That said, I just got a 3 point infraction from the Brisbane board after I suggested they need someone who is over 6 foot and can catch, and that Tyrone would work. They are a bit tender this week.

I am still banned from the lions board for suggesting that Andrew Raines would not be smart enough to handle Martin 3 years ago

Be in our top half dozen of players if he come our way.
Maric , Rance , Reiwoldt , lids , Cotchin , Martin , Ellis says to me that he wouldn't be . Getting a few cheapies against s**t opposition is not the type of players we need . I stand by my comment that against good opposition he goes missing as he is not durable enough and becomes a liability .

Maric , Rance , Reiwoldt , lids , Cotchin , Martin , Ellis says to me that he wouldn't be . Getting a few cheapies against s**t opposition is not the type of players we need . I stand by my comment that against good opposition he goes missing as he is not durable enough and becomes a liability .

Cool, ill stand by mine, no biggie. Think he offers more than cheap possesions though. Has a great set shot, plays taller than his height suggests and gets to smarts positions. Can lead, crumb and seen him sit on shoulders more than once. Doesnt seem to dodge the contest either. Has a bit against him at 177cm but at 22 he has time to develop his game more. Oh, think he has that x factor 95% players in the afl dont have too.
Happy just to see how this plays out over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back