PS4 Bloodborne

Remove this Banner Ad

about gascoigne

The 'music box' you get from one of the red lantern houses , makes the beast version of gascoigne go all emotional ,so you can get some heavy attacks in before he actually does anything..
so im told.

about gascoigne

The 'music box' you get from one of the red lantern houses , makes the beast version of gascoigne go all emotional ,so you can get some heavy attacks in before he actually does anything..
so im told.

The thing is if you use that item he transforms into his dangerous forms quicker than he would otherwise.

The thing is if you use that item he transforms into his dangerous forms quicker than he would otherwise.

You only use it when he has already transformed.
He pauses to cry ,then you can get some hits in. I havent used the method myself. I have only seen it used by epicnamebro in youtube.

You can use it whenever you want as soon as the fight starts.

True ,but the tactic is to use the music box when he turns beast...
I guess its a double edged sword because if you use it early he turns into a beast early..
must be for players who want to test themselves .

Concerning the end of the game to who has finished it
did you guys end up fighting Gehrman? think i chose the wrong option because i think im gonna have a hard time beating him.

and does all your items get transferred to NG+ once you finish it?

* the Forbidden Woods, seriously * the ******* s**t out of them.

I keep dropping 50,000+ echoes, only to pick them up, gain another 10,000, die, and then die trying to retrieve them. I can't blame anyone but myself though, have gotten impatient trying to retrieve them and taken risky moves.

But damn I love this game :hearts:

Concerning the end of the game to who has finished it
did you guys end up fighting Gehrman? think i chose the wrong option because i think im gonna have a hard time beating him.

and does all your items get transferred to NG+ once you finish it?
Gehrman is the final boss without including optional ones. Yes you keep all your items and stats in NG+

**** the Forbidden Woods, seriously **** the ******* s**t out of them.

I keep dropping 50,000+ echoes, only to pick them up, gain another 10,000, die, and then die trying to retrieve them. I can't blame anyone but myself though, have gotten impatient trying to retrieve them and taken risky moves.

But damn I love this game :hearts:

Yeah that area stressed the crap out of me. Snakes. Snakes everywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just beat Rom, easy fight so long as you have plenty of vials. Couldn't for the life of me figure out how to dodge the sorceries that came from above so ended up just tanking him basically.

Just beat Rom, easy fight so long as you have plenty of vials. Couldn't for the life of me figure out how to dodge the sorceries that came from above so ended up just tanking him basically.

The worst thing about Rom was getting there. I was quite suspicious of yet another "Take a leap of faith" message -.-

Yeah that was pretty poor design, no way I would have even considered it had I been playing offline.
The old bastard in the chair pointed to where you needed to go, very nice touch I thought.

Lock on to the smaller spider and keep pressing circle you will dodge all those attacks.

The old bastard in the chair pointed to where you needed to go, very nice touch I thought.

Lock on to the smaller spider and keep pressing circle you will dodge all those attacks.

That point is so unclear I'm not letting From off that easily... Poor design is poor design.

That spider trick really work? Is that simply because there are more i-frames in the dash than the roll?

That point is so unclear I'm not letting From off that easily... Poor design is poor design.

That spider trick really work? Is that simply because there are more i-frames in the dash than the roll?
Hindsight it's great, got a good kick out of it when it finally clicked but yea it took me ages to figure out where I was meant to go.

I'd assume so but it does work quite nicely, if you're really aggressive against him you don;t have to worry too much about that attack.

So picked this up over the weekend - my gawd, to say the game is brutal would be an understatement.

Doesn't give you an inch (barely any instructions/explanations of the HUD or controls).

Got up to the first boss (Cleric Beast?), took off half his life and then got crushed. :confused:

I don't know what it is about the game but despite being incredibly frustrating, I can't help but keep wanting to play (instead of rage quitting like I would normally do haha).

Is there any talk of patches? Wouldn't mind seeing something to quicken up the loading screens - been seeing plenty of those. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back