PS4 Bloodborne

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hating the Unseen Village so far, those respawning enemies are doing my head in; you think it's fine to leave your back open for a second and nek minnit you're getting smashed from behind.

Might just do some more chalice dungeons before I continue on.

Yeah that did my head in too mate - I think if you kill those bell ringing ladies, they won't respawn which helps.

I just beat 'the one reborn' last night. Think I might be getting close-ish to the end.

Yeah that did my head in too mate - I think if you kill those bell ringing ladies, they won't respawn which helps.

I just beat 'the one reborn' last night. Think I might be getting close-ish to the end.

Yeah, that's what I hate about it, I've died more times trying to just run straight to the bell ringers. So annoying, but I'm gonna have a quick session now to get my revenge. Hopefully the one day rest has sharpened my skills...

I'm hating the Unseen Village so far, those respawning enemies are doing my head in; you think it's fine to leave your back open for a second and nek minnit you're getting smashed from behind.

Might just do some more chalice dungeons before I continue on.

The Unseen Village is horrible.

Didn't find the Unseen Village that bad, easy enough you just need to kill the bell ringers.

Mensis is the pain in the ass due to the frenzy. And the constant invasions.

Having never played any DS game before, I have found this game to be insanely difficult compared to anything else I've played. Having said that, it's extremely addicting, if not maddening. Currently up to Vicar Amelia after starting on Friday (my roommate who's game it is has been playing for 3 weeks and just got past Cleric Beast.)

Level 40 and still can't get within 50% of killing the ******* bitch.

Having never played any DS game before, I have found this game to be insanely difficult compared to anything else I've played. Having said that, it's extremely addicting, if not maddening. Currently up to Vicar Amelia after starting on Friday (my roommate who's game it is has been playing for 3 weeks and just got past Cleric Beast.)

3 weeks and hasn't got passed CB?

How many hours have they plugged into the game? CB is pretty easy.

3 weeks and hasn't got passed CB?

How many hours have they plugged into the game? CB is pretty easy.
They just beat him, but they haven't played for awhile. Namely cause I stole the game to pass the time on Friday night waiting for the footy and got hooked. I'm up to Rom now. He was raging at Cleric..... He has no idea what's coming haha

Don't be ashamed to call the bell for help on that fight. Heaps of people claimed she was easy, but she was the 2nd hardest boss for mine, Logarius being the hardest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Old Hunters is getting it's own hard cover strategy guide so i'd be expecting it to be pretty content filled. Fired it up again before to shake off some of the rust (played like complete s**t and forgot all the buttons) and will try and get past Byrgenwerth on a new play through as it seems that's where have people have theorised it's going to kick in.

The Old Hunters is getting it's own hard cover strategy guide so i'd be expecting it to be pretty content filled. Fired it up again before to shake off some of the rust (played like complete s**t and forgot all the buttons) and will try and get past Byrgenwerth on a new play through as it seems that's where have people have theorised it's going to kick in.

I want to get back to it at some point too but am worried the learning curve will make it a hard ask while I relearn the game mechanics etc. :p

I want to get back to it at some point too but am worried the learning curve will make it a hard ask while I relearn the game mechanics etc. :p

It's not that bad, I have gone back a couple times after not playing for ages and the reflexes kick in pretty quickly. Do expect to die a few times though while re-learning buttons. Maybe just go to the first few areas to rediscover buttons and stuff.

It's not that bad, I have gone back a couple times after not playing for ages and the reflexes kick in pretty quickly. Do expect to die a few times though while re-learning buttons. Maybe just go to the first few areas to rediscover buttons and stuff.

Yeah, I reckon if I do go back, I'd try running through the early areas a few times and then try a few more of the advanced ones once I felt a bit more comfortable that I used to run through to farm blood echoes. When I stopped, I was doing some of those chalice dungeons - which were getting a bit tough admittedly. :p

I think I was close to the end of the story (as I was following a guide at the time).

Can you play Old Hunters without a saved file of the main game?

Or is it like the Dark Souls DLC and in some obscure place during the quest? I don't have bloodborne and my saved file is gone so I'll happily re-buy the game if I can just play the DLC straight up.

Can you play Old Hunters without a saved file of the main game?

Or is it like the Dark Souls DLC and in some obscure place during the quest? I don't have bloodborne and my saved file is gone so I'll happily re-buy the game if I can just play the DLC straight up.
Nah you need a saved file. It kicks in after Vicar Amelia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back