Votes: 10 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Are brain fades a part of our culture?

The clangers down back seem to sap the confidence across the board.

I think there are like 10 commandments

1 is in the event of a loss label it unswanslike and vow it wont happen again

This is just my opinion, but up until half time I don't recall us tackling with as much intent and anger at ant point in time this year. It was almost like we the group collectively had a point to prove after the bye and was whipped into a frenzy.

Even straight after half time Parker nailed a Richmond player on the wing, but it was almost like collectively that rage was vented off after Buddy was reported and they couldnt get it back. They just lost complete focus after half time.

It's such an emotional game now with big swings in momentum and it's very hard to just turn it back on again.
I agree.
I wasn't there but on TV it felt like the whole stadium went into a collective freak-out tbh.

I agree.
I wasn't there but on TV it felt like the whole stadium went into a collective freak-out tbh.

It does seem like at times this year, the club and supporters all get nervy if sides come back at us, or is that just me

We weren't 9-3 in 05 I don't think. The sides are totally different obviously but I think the culture is alive and well and seems to be a reason why hanners re-signed. Way too premature to have a thread like this.

Back